Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: akira223

Guess mein kuch responsible aur mature types ki hunπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Destiny_rose - 8 years ago

OriginalBarbie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Destiny_rose

Hi Saliah . I'm Dhanya. Whr u from ?

I hardly doubt the cvs will make Utkarsh the cupid realy soon bcuz, what the heck ws Utkarsh doin searching for Siyali at that time, Utkarsh Siyali romantic linkup would be the last thing I'd want to see.

Btw I feel frustrated bcuz CVs ended season 1 without telling us the real reason Urmila abandoned her Son and why she hates Siyali.

Hi Dhanya, im from England. You?

Hmmm not so soon as the initial episodes will be about Sid and Siyali where Sid will try and act like he doesnt care but will always be there for Siyali which will confuse Siyali.

CVs just had to show a seperation and leave a cliffhanger and this was the only stupid way for them.

Uttkarsh sees Siyali as his best friend, hes not comfortable sharing Siyali with an outsider especially Sid who always made life difficult for Uttkarsh.

But Uttkarsh will be the one to find out the truth since he was the one who barged in on SidYali romantic date night.

So when he finds out he will tell Siyali who wil most probably be angry and hurt as Sid promised her the world but when a difficult moment came he decided to lie to her and hurt her.

Siyali will confront Sid and we will get a very passionate and hot scene.

They cant stretch this issue as there are other tracks to be explored.

I guess season 1 was all bout laying the foundation for future tracks and season 2 will be all bout revelations and making relationships stronger.
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OriginalBarbie

Hi Dhanya, im from England. You?

Hmmm not so soon as the initial episodes will be about Sid and Siyali where Sid will try and act like he doesnt care but will always be there for Siyali which will confuse Siyali.

CVs just had to show a seperation and leave a cliffhanger and this was the only stupid way for them.

Uttkarsh sees Siyali as his best friend, hes not comfortable sharing Siyali with an outsider especially Sid who always made life difficult for Uttkarsh.

But Uttkarsh will be the one to find out the truth since he was the one who barged in on SidYali romantic date night.

So when he finds out he will tell Siyali who wil most probably be angry and hurt as Sid promised her the world but when a difficult moment came he decided to lie to her and hurt her.

Siyali will confront Sid and we will get a very passionate and hot scene.

They cant stretch this issue as there are other tracks to be explored.

I guess season 1 was all bout laying the foundation for future tracks and season 2 will be all bout revelations and making relationships stronger.

I'm from India. R u in college or something?

@bold, I''m really looking forward to that.

But the way Lost Boys are behaving towards the fans is kinda depressing.

akira223 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

🀣

OriginalBarbie thumbnail
Lol ohh i wish i was in college πŸ˜†

But no im a university graduate and also married 😳

Im not suprised with their attitude...when a show is successful the makers think its okay to take the fans for granted and show attitude.

Iv had bad experience previously with a show so i was trying really hard not to get attached to a show but in the end i ended up obsessed with SidYali 😳 πŸ˜†

Makers know fans want season2 ASAP the right thing to do would be positive attitude and reassure fans season 2 will be here soon.

They need to do it sooner before people start losing interest amd get fed up and watch other shows!
Arpi09 thumbnail

And I am totally opposite πŸ˜†

Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Saliah, your already a graduate? I'm in 11th. LOL. long way to go for me !

Bye guys.
I'm praying for season 2.

Why do I feel that MTV isn't interested in the show ?
akira223 thumbnail
Hey wat ws the surprise ashwini tweeted about? 
Arpi09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akira223

Hey wat ws the surprise ashwini tweeted about? 

I have not watched the episode yet..but I heard that urmila ma'am was there.
akira223 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidyali.ad

I have not watched the episode yet..but I heard that urmila ma'am was there.

Urmila
It was shockingπŸ˜†