India-Forums

~|Sid & Siyali ~SidYali AT#1 Tu hi Tu aajkal har jagh hai<3 |~ (Page 104)

v_sidyali Senior Member
v_sidyali
v_sidyali

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Me too saw d same again n again 
Bt I feel different nw
Initially I thought Utkarsh's timing was bad den I hav realise 
No sid himself took d decision to sacrifice her I mean give me a break how he believes his mom
He should question her first 

remember she told sid ki main Utkarsh ko samza doongi it means she believes him,  otherwise sadu never kiss 
Bt the mahan sid  Angry
(Actually I love him a lot) bt typically hinds serial ki tarah he does sacrifice act 
No need of dat he can talk to her as well she too cum to knw her belonging to Wh 
Bt after dat I hav realise ki cvs ka dimag hain s1 main sab dikhaya to s2 mein Kya? 
Bt why sacrifice act I mean really 
To b frank I think siyali wil analyse during vacation definitely abt sids suddenly changed behaviour n wil get confusion clear by herself 

Cause na to niti Utkarsh n parth going to help her 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v_sidyali

Bt I feel different nw
No sid himself took d decision to sacrifice her I mean give me a break how he believes his mom

remember she told sid ki main Utkarsh ko samza doongi it means she believes him, otherwise sadu never kiss
Bt the mahan sid Angry
(Actually I love him a lot) bt typically hinds serial ki tarah he does sacrifice act
No need of dat he can talk to her as well she too cum to knw her belonging to Wh
Bt after dat I hav realise ki cvs ka dimag hain s1 main sab dikhaya to s2 mein Kya?
To b frank I think siyali wil analyse during vacation definitely abt sids suddenly changed behaviour n wil get confusion clear by herself

Sid's sacrifice is something I am not able to digest till date..on what basis he did and most importantly why??
One moment you say you can't live without Siyali and next moment under some xyz pressure he decides to leave her..how is he gonna live now??
Itna mahaan kyu ?? this is so not Sid Angry

WhisperOfDreams

WhisperOfDreams IF-Rockerz
WhisperOfDreams
WhisperOfDreams

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I think if anyone is to be blamed...it should be his mom...he has always been listening to his mom...that was what he has always done...mom told him to take sci he took it...so when his mom does emotional drama on him...in confusion he does the best he has always learnt to do..listen to his mom...n dats exactly was he does...when one is trained that way...he can't change so soon...its gonna take time... But yes as for the entire track is concerned sacrifice is one of the oldest n now one of d boringest tracks on telly dey could hv done something different...!!

Garima04

v_sidyali Senior Member
v_sidyali
v_sidyali

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima04

Bt I feel different nw

remember she told sid ki main Utkarsh ko samza doongi it means she believes him, otherwise sadu never kiss
Bt the mahan sid Angry

Sid's sacrifice is something I am not able to digest till date..on what basis he did and most importantly why??
One moment you say you can't live without Siyali and next moment under some xyz pressure he decides to leave her..how is he gonna live now??
Yeh remember his confession in library 
Den why he chose Utkarsh 
I wondering ki Wen he wil cum to knw ki Utkarsh didn't love siyali den Kya again he going to chase her 
Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Bt I feel different nw

Bt the mahan sid Angry

Yeh remember his confession in library
Den why he chose Utkarsh
I wondering ki Wen he wil cum to knw ki Utkarsh didn't love siyali den Kya again he going to chase her

Yes cos thats what Manik also did in kyy after nandini gets to knw the truth and gets upset with manik ..if lost boy actually follow that way
Arpi09 Goldie
Arpi09
Arpi09

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
The real fact was that urmila just convinced sid to sacrifice siyali
urmila just emotionally blackmailed him
she made him to feel that he already was lucky enough as he was chosen by his mother over utttu
so sid in that sense could not take siyali away from uttu too Confused

Edited by sidyali.ad - 16 July 2015 at 7:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhisperOfDreamsGarima04Shinning_AD

sidyalifan Goldie
sidyalifan
sidyalifan

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Bt I feel different nw

Bt the mahan sid Angry

Same do I feel...he was totally sooo mad about her 
he could do anything for her 
so how can now he hurt her that tooo soo badly 
He hurted her really badly by teasing her and stuff
He loved her soo much
He's not supposed to behave in such manner with her 
It's just tht cvs wanted to break them by some mean thtswhy they created this while drama 
otherwise sid himself said uski best frnd hai toh kya usko koi like nhi kr skta 

Garima04

Arpi09 Goldie
Arpi09
Arpi09

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Okay guys after the misunderstandings are solved between them how do you want them to reunite?Day Dreaming

Garima04

Go to top