~|Sid & Siyali ~SidYali AT#1 Tu hi Tu aajkal har jagh hai<3 |~ - Page 77

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Garima04

I was watching the finale episode again..just had a doubt..thought of asking?

How could Siyali actually believe easily when Sid was dumping her??
I mean when utkarsh and Sid were fighting Sid was literally shouting at utkarsh that-mai sacha pyar krta hu Siyali se-Siyali sirf teri nhi hai and something something

Has Sid actually been playing with her feelings he wouldn't hve screamed like that on Utkarsh 😭

Siyali- i know she was broken she couldn't relate thngs and logic wouldn't hve worked..but wish she could hve atleast asked Sid once that was he joking or something..she simply believed :(

She believed in his words and not his eyes which showed he was lying 😭

I think cvs didn't want siyali to be weak and her begging to sid so they didn't let her to think logically at that time and also cvs didn't have enough time to show all that..she was so broken inside that she could not come up with some logicsEdited by sidyali.ad - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sidyalifan

even I was just rite now watching the last episode
she believed his words coz rite now she didn't trusted sid blindly to the core
I mean b4 the date she was still doubtful abt sid that he's still a casanova
when they were having their date she said mujhe Sach me yakeen nhi ho raha ki tum badal gye ho
this shown tht she was still doubtful abt him
so when he broke her heart...she believed him instantly
coz she still had in her mind tht sid is a casanova
nd siyali ke frnds ne bhi toh uske kaan bhar diye the tht sid will play with her feelings

She trusted him according me..thats why she even said to her friends that Sid hs changed and usko vishvas hai ki Sid usse pyar krta hai..
Tabhi friends k bolne k baad b she went to Sid that she's gonna convince uttu..

Itnaaa trust agar Sid pe tha toh why did she not question once when sid was breaking up..neither a question in her eyes nor a drop of tear   ðŸ˜­
Me too saw d same again n again 
Bt I feel different nw
Initially I thought Utkarsh's timing was bad den I hav realise 
No sid himself took d decision to sacrifice her I mean give me a break how he believes his mom
He should question her first 

remember she told sid ki main Utkarsh ko samza doongi it means she believes him,  otherwise sadu never kiss 
Bt the mahan sid  ðŸ˜¡
(Actually I love him a lot) bt typically hinds serial ki tarah he does sacrifice act 
No need of dat he can talk to her as well she too cum to knw her belonging to Wh 
Bt after dat I hav realise ki cvs ka dimag hain s1 main sab dikhaya to s2 mein Kya? 
Bt why sacrifice act I mean really 
To b frank I think siyali wil analyse during vacation definitely abt sids suddenly changed behaviour n wil get confusion clear by herself 

Cause na to niti Utkarsh n parth going to help her 
Originally posted by v_sidyali

Me too saw d same again n again
Bt I feel different nw
Initially I thought Utkarsh's timing was bad den I hav realise
No sid himself took d decision to sacrifice her I mean give me a break how he believes his mom
He should question her first

remember she told sid ki main Utkarsh ko samza doongi it means she believes him, otherwise sadu never kiss
Bt the mahan sid 😡
(Actually I love him a lot) bt typically hinds serial ki tarah he does sacrifice act
No need of dat he can talk to her as well she too cum to knw her belonging to Wh
Bt after dat I hav realise ki cvs ka dimag hain s1 main sab dikhaya to s2 mein Kya?
Bt why sacrifice act I mean really
To b frank I think siyali wil analyse during vacation definitely abt sids suddenly changed behaviour n wil get confusion clear by herself

Cause na to niti Utkarsh n parth going to help her

Sid's sacrifice is something I am not able to digest till date..on what basis he did and most importantly why??
One moment you say you can't live without Siyali and next moment under some xyz pressure he decides to leave her..how is he gonna live now??
Itna mahaan kyu ?? this is so not Sid 😡
I think if anyone is to be blamed...it should be his mom...he has always been listening to his mom...that was what he has always done...mom told him to take sci he took it...so when his mom does emotional drama on him...in confusion he does the best he has always learnt to do..listen to his mom...n dats exactly was he does...when one is trained that way...he can't change so soon...its gonna take time... But yes as for the entire track is concerned sacrifice is one of the oldest n now one of d boringest tracks on telly dey could hv done something different...!!

Sid's sacrifice is something I am not able to digest till date..on what basis he did and most importantly why??
One moment you say you can't live without Siyali and next moment under some xyz pressure he decides to leave her..how is he gonna live now??
Yeh remember his confession in library 
Den why he chose Utkarsh 
I wondering ki Wen he wil cum to knw ki Utkarsh didn't love siyali den Kya again he going to chase her 
Originally posted by v_sidyali

Yeh remember his confession in library
Den why he chose Utkarsh
I wondering ki Wen he wil cum to knw ki Utkarsh didn't love siyali den Kya again he going to chase her

Yes cos thats what Manik also did in kyy after nandini gets to knw the truth and gets upset with manik ..if lost boy actually follow that way
The real fact was that urmila just convinced sid to sacrifice siyali
urmila just emotionally blackmailed him
she made him to feel that he already was lucky enough as he was chosen by his mother over utttu
so sid in that sense could not take siyali away from uttu too ðŸ˜•
Edited by sidyali.ad - 8 years ago

Same do I feel...he was totally sooo mad about her 
he could do anything for her 
so how can now he hurt her that tooo soo badly 
He hurted her really badly by teasing her and stuff
He loved her soo much
He's not supposed to behave in such manner with her 
It's just tht cvs wanted to break them by some mean thtswhy they created this while drama 
otherwise sid himself said uski best frnd hai toh kya usko koi like nhi kr skta 

Okay guys after the misunderstandings are solved between them how do you want them to reunite?