Users

Frequent Posters

Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sidyali.ad

But at the end the way she was looking at sid...she truly loves him very much😊
only charlie understands sid😭

agreed!! Charlie understands him well and always supports him..and vice versa also

Siyali is truely in love..we'l see her POV more in s2
Arpi09 thumbnail
But kutch bhi kaho I really didn't expect our saddu amma would be so fast in kissingπŸ˜†
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Everyone is talking on the forum about Siyali's breakdown...which IMHO is a milestone in Sanaya's acting graph! <3

But something I really loved in the break up was Siyali's strength. Imagine for a moment that Sid was telling the truth & he was an actual jerk. Siyali ne ek aaansun nahin tapkaya uske samne...not one, even though she was completely breaking on the inside. Best of all...she didn't try to shy away from the truth...she stood tall & professed that yes, she had fallen in love, but not so far as to not be able to steady herself...and in that moment she refused to give anyone power over her in love...a truly inspiring act for teenagers of our generation. She made sure ki woh munh tod jawab deke nikle. The way she kept herself steady & walked away with her head held high & dignity intact, until she was far away from the classroom & THEN broke down was beyond amazing! 

(Yeh alag baat hai Sid was suffering so, thanks to his Mother of the Year & her shitty manipulations...but Siyali didn't know that.)

AshNaya were absolutely wonderful & complementary <3
Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 8 years ago
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Everyone is talking on the forum about Siyali's breakdown...which IMHO is a milestone in Sanaya's acting graph! <3

But something I really loved in the break up was Siyali's strength. Imagine for a moment that Sid was telling the truth & he was an actual jerk. Siyali ne ek aaansun nahin tapkaya uske samne...not one, even though she was completely breaking on the inside. Best of all...she didn't try to shy away from the truth...she stood tall & professed that yes, she had fallen in love, but not so far as to not be able to steady herself...and in that moment she refused to give anyone power over her in love...a truly inspiring act for teenagers of our generation. She made sure ki woh munh tod jawab deke nikle. The way she kept herself steady & walked away with her head held high & dignity intact, until she was far away from the classroom & THEN broke down was beyond amazing! 

(Yeh alag baat hai Sid was suffering so, thanks to his Mother of the Year & her shitty manipulations...but Siyali didn't know that.)

Both were perfect ...both were strong when needed to be ...and emotional when needed to be πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Season 2 ...plzzz come soon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Arpi09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Exactly I proud of her, I loved the way she handled the situation , the scene reminds me o tanu weds manu return where kangna also broke down when she was alone ... but still whether his mom made him do it or not according to me sid should not have broken siyali's heart because it was unfair to siyali...family drama mein bichari kyun suffer kare? where she went wrong? I am also mad at sid😑..she got hurt badly but she didn't let sid to see that, proud o you siyali...now she will be hating sid again😭 , god knows why always anwesha ma'am has to go away from school ?? can't cvs make urmila to go out of school instead of anwrsha ma'am πŸ˜‘...
Edited by sidyali.ad - 8 years ago
sidyalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidyali.ad

Exactly I proud of her, I loved the way she handled the situation , the scene reminds me o tanu weds manu return where kangna also broke down when she was alone ... but still whether his mom made him do it or not according to me sid should not have broken siyali's heart because it was unfair to siyali...family drama mein bichari kyun suffer kare? where she went wrong? I am also mad at sid😑..she got hurt badly but she didn't let sid to see that, proud o you siyali...now she will be hating sid again😭 , god knows why always anwesha ma'am has to go away from school ?? can't cvs make urmila to go out of school instead of anwrsha ma'am πŸ˜‘...

I know right 
And this scene made me breakdown totally 
I just can't tell how my heart is feeling rite now 
it's seeming someone has broken my heart into small pieces with hammer 
it was hell soo sad moment 
I want even able to sleep after watching my poor babies getting soo much hurt 
the worst part is siyali just started in believe in love nd again  her trust was broken 
nd their won't be next episode which will do everything right between sidyali 
we Hv to wait for so long to watch sidyali reuniting 
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arpi09 thumbnail
 Found it in insta β€οΈ

Lunalovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
got it from twitter