Warrior High

~|Sid & Siyali ~SidYali AT#1 Tu hi Tu aajkal har jagh hai<3 |~ - Page 49

Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have a doubt watching today's episode..sid asked Siyali to listen to her heart..does that mean Sid somewhere knows that Siyali likes him too?

And if Siyali actually listens to her heart and confession takes place- so i have another doubt- what's gonna happen in season 2?? Plus Siyali's pov has never been shown 😭 when will we get to see that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welk since season 1 is about to end n out AT is still not over...lets spam about sidyali ofc n finish it?!? Or lets reach 100
Arpi09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Garima04

I have a doubt watching today's episode..sid asked Siyali to listen to her heart..does that mean Sid somewhere knows that Siyali likes him too?

And if Siyali actually listens to her heart and confession takes place- so i have another doubt- what's gonna happen in season 2?? Plus Siyali's pov has never been shown 😭 when will we get to see that

God knows cvs ke dimag mein kya pakh raha hai...but according to siyali she does not believe in love so I don't think that she gonna accept it soon
Garima04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidyali.ad

God knows cvs ke dimag mein kya pakh raha hai...but according to siyali she does not believe in love so I don't think that she gonna accept it soon

but then what answer is Sid waiting for??
Arpi09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WhisperOfDreams

Welk since season 1 is about to end n out AT is still not over...lets spam about sidyali ofc n finish it?!? Or lets reach 100

I think we should complete.
Arpi09 thumbnail
In one episode siyali says she does not believe in love.
In next episode sid asks for answer from siyali.
Later sid dances 😕
What's going on?
Garima04 thumbnail

I think we should complete.

count me in..anything for my Sidyali 😆
Arpi09 thumbnail
I loved it how sid was so mature today , he made siyali to understand that it was not her fault and she shouldn't be feeling guilty for her earlier action. Good thing siyali was not rude to him today.
Garima04 thumbnail

In one episode siyali says she does not believe in love.
In next episode sid asks for answer from siyali.
Later sid dances 😕
What's going on?

that's so much of confusion..last week and its full of shockers..that too bad ones

We better get some good Sidyali scene after this embarrassing Sid'd look..really annoyed with cvs..why all experiments on sid 😡   ðŸ˜¡
Arpi09 thumbnail
Seriously yaar that is too embarrassing.