Warrior High

~|Sid & Siyali ~SidYali AT#1 Tu hi Tu aajkal har jagh hai<3 |~ - Page 41

Arpi09 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Now they are not even showing one scene in a week too...😭...They can't even give 2-3 minutes  to sidyali in a whole week ..😡...This is too much of ignorance 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidyalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arey guys chill take this positively 
as I made a post also on this
Even the makers of the show know well the popularity of sidyali but still they didn't shown us any progress 
U know why 
They don't wanna ruin their story 
Next season will be full of sidyali only nd the story of Rajputs 
Lot is to be revealed about their past 
So thtswhy they are showing other characters more in this season coz next season focus would be mainly on sidyali 
Nd if they gave us a happy ending of sidyali then how can we expect sidyali to be in next season 
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidyalifan

Arey guys chill take this positively

as I made a post also on this
Even the makers of the show know well the popularity of sidyali but still they didn't shown us any progress
U know why
They don't wanna ruin their story
Next season will be full of sidyali only nd the story of Rajputs
Lot is to be revealed about their past
So thtswhy they are showing other characters more in this season coz next season focus would be mainly on sidyali
Nd if they gave us a happy ending of sidyali then how can we expect sidyali to be in next season

I agree
Plus sanaya posted again today that coming episodes would be really exciting !!

So I guess let's enjoy whatever is coming to us rather than cribbing about thngs which have no answers unless a confirmed source admits it !!
v_sidyali thumbnail
I love love dis Siddharth 
Garima04 thumbnail
He is such a sweetheart ❤️ just love him
v_sidyali thumbnail
Dis character teaches us alot 
He has not fear of making mistakes n ask for opologies as well 
Arpi09 thumbnail
I can't be more in love with sid than now...proud of you sid...mil gayi aj hume sidyali scene
Arpi09 thumbnail
I was also impressed with sid how he convinced kamini mam that he didn't cheat... god I am going crazy for sid now😆
Garima04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sidyali.ad

I was also impressed with sid how he convinced kamini mam that he didn't cheat... god I am going crazy for sid now😆

he makes me fall for him with every new tactics he plays.. Just loved the way he was buttering kamini mam..and she got convinced too..beat that 🤣
Arpi09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Garima04

he makes me fall for him with every new tactics he plays.. Just loved the way he was buttering kamini mam..and she got convinced too..beat that 🤣[/QUO

He proved today that he is a real friend too...And the way he apologized to niti my god...meri bash chalti to mein tv pe ghuske ushe hug kar deti..🤣...then the sidyali scene uff kya bolu...thursday is sidyali day...😆