Arpi09 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sidyalifan

Cvs ka koi  murder krdo yaar nd mujhe cvs bna

Sidyali scenes ki line laga dungi me 

Yes good idea...then some fans from other couple will murder you...😆
Arpi09 thumbnail
I think we should not have voted sidyali the cutest couple of WH..I think cvs wanted to know the least of them...after that voting we are getting cvs ka tullu...galti ho gayi bothot bari sidyali ko jitake...age se aisi galti nahin karenge...
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Intehaaa ho gyi intezaar ki
Aayi na kuch khabar mere Sidyali ki 😭
v_sidyali thumbnail
Hey people they r wrapped up wh😭
Arpi09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: v_sidyali

Hey people they r wrapped up wh😭

Yaar mujhe kutch samajh mein nahin a rahi hai... abhi to start bhi nahin huya tha khatam kaise kar rahe hai...only  they know what they are doing??? they are done with season 1 I think...It means there is going to be an another season
Garima04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidyali.ad

Yaar mujhe kutch samajh mein nahin a rahi hai... abhi to start bhi nahin huya tha khatam kaise kar rahe hai...only they know what they are doing??? they are done with season 1 I think...It means there is going to be an another season

but I don't know how are they planning a wrap up.. I mean so many things left to b revealed, no couples are complete..
How can they progresd them so easily when they couldn't do it in 74 episodes. Sounds abrupt and weird

Donnoe what are they planning and how
v_sidyali thumbnail
I don't know nothing BT my heart broken into pieces 
Sidyali ðŸ¥º
Garima04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: v_sidyali

I don't know nothing BT my heart broken into pieces

Sidyali🥺

pehle he Sidyali scenes ki kami thi and now its like permanent gayab.. No more Sidyali ever.. Oh god really cant take it.. 😡
Arpi09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Garima04

but I don't know how are they planning a wrap up.. I mean so many things left to b revealed, no couples are complete..
How can they progresd them so easily when they couldn't do it in 74 episodes. Sounds abrupt and weird

Donnoe what are they planning and how

I think they are not planning to end the stories in first season...they will continue the story in second season too
v_sidyali thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidyali.ad

I think they are not planning to end the stories in first season...they will continue the story in second season too

starcast should b same