Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Garima04

looks like cvs are allergic to romance.. They broke-down all the couples just for the sake of angela's entry 😑

Angela ko lane ki kya zaroorat thi?

Cvs Kya majboori thi ?
cutiesanaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey evry1 im sanaa... im new to if nd wh frm nd a sidyali shipper... i jst luv dem bt vry upset wid curent track... hope dey get along soon...
Arpi09 thumbnail
Welcome sanaa...I am Arpita...I am a huge sidyali lover too πŸ˜ƒ
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutiesanaa

hey evry1 im sanaa... im new to if nd wh frm nd a sidyali shipper... i jst luv dem bt vry upset wid curent track... hope dey get along soon...

hey sana..welcome to the forum 😊
We all fans are really disappointed with the current track..just waiting for things to get better amongst Sidyali.. M sure the cvs must hve a strong reason for portraying hatred amongst Sidyali..i hope they bttr hve 😑
cutiesanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidyali.ad

Welcome sanaa...I am Arpita...I am a huge sidyali lover tooπŸ˜ƒ

hey thnks arpita.. 😊Edited by cutiesanaa - 8 years ago
cutiesanaa thumbnail

hey sana..welcome to the forum 😊
We all fans are really disappointed with the current track..just waiting for things to get better amongst Sidyali.. M sure the cvs must hve a strong reason for portraying hatred amongst Sidyali..i hope they bttr hve 😑

thnks garima... i hope so too... waise its seen dat those who fight alot in d beginning hav a grt n intense luv story in future so jst hope same happens wid sidyali... 😳
Garima04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutiesanaa

thnks garima... i hope so too... waise its seen dat those who fight alot in d beginning hav a grt n intense luv story in future so jst hope same happens wid sidyali... 😳

they've taken already 72 episodes of fyts.. I hope we don't have to see another 72 episodes for their intense love story..
I really love Sidyali to the core.. But what cvs are doing is really pathetic.. They can't ignore fan requests of so many Sidyali shippers who crave for episodes and progress in their story..
sidyalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

they've taken already 72 episodes of fyts.. I hope we don't have to see another 72 episodes for their intense love story..
I really love Sidyali to the core.. But what cvs are doing is really pathetic.. They can't ignore fan requests of so many Sidyali shippers who crave for episodes and progress in their story..

I hope next week we get to watch Sidyali's love track not this fighting scenes...its enough of fights now
We want love now 
Garima04 thumbnail
Doesn't look like the fights will end in the coming week..they're gonna take more time and show some more fights where both will be answering back to each other..

Really hurt.. Seriously!! Atleast before all this, Siyali used to shout but Sid used to be calm and we used to somehow get cute scenes..

Now toh we will be getting "Tom n Jerry" type fights.. Both will irritate each other
sidyalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Doesn't look like the fights will end in the coming week..they're gonna take more time and show some more fights where both will be answering back to each other..

Really hurt.. Seriously!! Atleast before all this, Siyali used to shout but Sid used to be calm and we used to somehow get cute scenes..

Now toh we will be getting "Tom n Jerry" type fights.. Both will irritate each other

It's so depressing track for sidyali fans...I don't knkw why cvs love to show their fight scene nd how can they completely change sid's behaviour towards siyali...are they out of their mind...we really want our old sid back...I can't watch my sidyali fighting nd insulting each other