~|Sid & Siyali ~SidYali AT#1 Tu hi Tu aajkal har jagh hai<3 |~ - Page 18

Posted: 8 years ago
Sid deserves another chance.  It was not his fault only. 
Originally posted by Garima04

I don't think so..she alone is enough to create problems for Siyali 😆 as it is she hates her from day1 and now seeing Sid stare Siyali continuously in the party.. She's got more jealous""
She's gonna have more evil plans 😛
Thank god ayaz has been suspended else aftr that uttu's frog case both were in a team and turning devilish 😡
i heard tat ayaz will have a re entry!!😕 anyway as cvs r focusing on kriash so i dont think thy will make kris use ut to make sidyali break!!
Originally posted by Vishi-

Sid deserves another chance.  It was not his fault only. 
yup!! he deserves another chance!...  i wish he understand his fault soon too!!
any1 have any ideas tat wat will happen if thy take off the headboy badge frm sid??!! i mean he did wrong but he was soo determined to his positon too!! 
i wish ki usko aur ek chance mile!! but anvesha is also ri8 in her decision too... 
Originally posted by ..krystal

any1 have any ideas tat wat will happen if thy take off the headboy badge frm sid??!! i mean he did wrong but he was soo determined to his positon too!!
i wish ki usko aur ek chance mile!! but anvesha is also ri8 in her decision too...
don't know what wil happen.. I am hopeful that sid gets another chance because as far as parth is considered he has same anger and ego problems as Sid and Utkarsh as it is no doubt a follower only. With no offence to uttu I like him too bt he don't deserve to b the headboy
Originally posted by Garima04

don't know what wil happen.. I am hopeful that sid gets another chance because as far as parth is considered he has same anger and ego problems as Sid and Utkarsh as it is no doubt a follower only. With no offence to uttu I like him too bt he don't deserve to b the headboy
yup! parth nd sid is some wat same in terms of anger!! so if sid dont deserve it thn parth also dont!! 
nd a headboy shuld know to dominate too!! so UT also cant!!
dont u guys think tat our AT is soo slow!!
pls after watching epi share ur views nd discuss it here!! our AT is becoming dull !!
Will this ANgela be brought in b/w SidYAli ?
Originally posted by Destiny_rose

Will this ANgela be brought in b/w SidYAli ?
i would luv to see tat!! ðŸ˜†... 
but i think she gonna come btwn kriarsh!!
Originally posted by ..krystal

i would luv to see tat!! ðŸ˜†... 
but i think she gonna come btwn kriarsh!!

Maybe it will be a Siyali - Sidharth - Utkarsh - Krissan - Angela love pentagon ðŸ˜†