Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

Mrunal And Sharad

Shruti21 IF-Dazzler
Shruti21
Shruti21

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Hey people,
As we all know Sharad n Mrunal are in love with each other truly madly deeply. And their parents are against their undying true love for each other.

Perfect Romeo Juliet Love Story.
A bitter reality of Indian society where inter caste marriage is a sin.Well this is exactly what Ekta Kapoor is trying to show.

But after watching Sundays episode I concluded that their love story is more like scripted. I will tell you the reason-
Think yourself which parent will give interview for a show when they are exactly against IT.
They dont want their daughter to get married in other caste still they were okay with giving interview for a show where their daughter is participating with the boy they din approved.

How is that even possible??

And with this conclusion I lost all the respect I had for this jodi. People dont need a sorry n sad story to win a show. Why cant they understand this much? *facepalm*
P.S- Ignore the typos.

Edited by Shruti21 - 11 May 2015 at 9:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SheetalAnshuladitiyuviJaSmInE-viji2111-DivAn-_notinuse_-DeeNaa-Siddhi_kooliio

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
THIS.
Yes it seems fabricated and you can sense the parents are reading from a script.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JaSmInE-

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I dnt know what I am watching its like an ekta serial evry time they stop dancing. I was thinking its a dance show bt this I do not know what it is. I dnt get hw any child could humiliate their parents and family like this. Showing their parents as small minded, racist, and ones that stopped them from living their dreams.(Sharad's parents didn't even want him to be a writer I think they where right I wish they would have kept him under locjk and key useless guy)   And than their parents and their nonsense about oh they dnt mind if the girl is from a diff caste bt their horoscopes must match.(sharad's parents). And then every week their story changes one week one set of their parents know then they dnt know. And now this week about them not wanting to get married straight away but iive together for a few years and than get married. With the sort of parents they have is it even possible for them to think that they could do that, is it even possible that they would have this sort of modern thinking with the sort of parents they had. If their parents where so traditional and uptight hw is it possible that they would think ab live in r/ships? I think the parents are fake.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JaSmInE-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top