India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

What Do You Think ??

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Good Morning friends.. Big smile What do you think of yesterday's episode ?? Wink
Starting from Dadima taang khichaaing her daughters till Mothers' Day wishes Tongue

Suhaag Raat ka tho koi words hii nahi hai mere pass Blushing There was nothing tht extreme so Renu, u could have watched it LOL but the touches and the intensity was Blushing I literally had to blush and open my eyes and watch.. I never blush but they made me to Embarrassed

And how many of you enjoyed The Shirtless Vihaan ??? Blushing Those abs and that cute face Blushing

And Chachi Maa as usual forgets what was going to happen between Vihaan and Arushi that night ROFL

And Mothers Day !! Seriously, was it only me or was it getting all over-sweet there ??? Confused I mean, all of them seem comfortable towards Arushi.. I hope it remains like that Embarrassed For now, am waiting to watch Bua Maa-Arushi side of the story.. A sure its gonna rock..

Mission : Make this PINK Approve And our missions for pages will be 46.. Let's try our best Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73bindiya-95kautilya04kryanfan1Renu111

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
I missed some 'crucial' moments Cry LOLLOL but I saw most bits of it :D 

Omggg there was so much sizzling intensity in each moment!  If I had not seen the spoiler videos, I would have been completely ShockedShocked haha

You could feel their love and longing for each other, and the passion was all conveyed through ArHaan's killer expressions and subtle actions. Brilliant brilliant job by the actors Clap  Loved the way they executed it...tastefully and with a lot of dignity! I'm usually put off by the vulgar circus surrounding SRs in Hindi shows LOL but for once, a sequence looked really beautiful and elegantEmbarrassed Suppeerrr se bhi ooparrr tha! Clap 

The Mothers Day scene was inserted last minute I guess LOLbecause I think Zee had a mothers day theme in all its shows yesterday. It is not part of the actual story LOL Tomorrow, we will see the rest of the happenings after Neelima's arrival :)) 

Loved all the scenes yesterday! Whole episode was just too good! :D

Edited by kautilya04 - 11 May 2015 at 10:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95Renu111

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kautilya04

I missed some 'crucial' moments Cry LOLLOL but I saw most bits of it :D 

Omggg there was so much sizzling intensity in each moment!  If I had not seen the spoiler videos, I would have been completely ShockedShocked haha

You could feel their love and longing for each other, and the passion was all conveyed through ArHaan's killer expressions and subtle actions. Brilliant brilliant job by the actors Clap  Loved the way they executed it...tastefully and with a lot of dignity! I'm usually put off by the vulgar circus surrounding SRs in Hindi shows LOL but for once, a sequence looked really beautiful and elegantEmbarrassed Suppeerrr se bhi ooparrr tha! Clap 

The Mothers Day scene was inserted last minute I guess LOLbecause I think Zee had a mothers day theme in all its shows yesterday. It is not part of the actual story LOL Tomorrow, we will see the rest of the happenings after Neelima's arrival :)) 

Loved all the scenes yesterday! Whole episode was just too good! :D
Ya Ranju Di.. This SR scene was loads better than loads of the other SR's whr a circus would literally be going on.. 

kautilya04Renu111

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
SR was like our ArHaan, just so sweet Embarrassed Day Dreamingit was done so nicely and not extreme like ranju said. 
Some SR sequences i have seen in past... hay bhagwan D'ohi have no words LOL
so happpy for them, they're finallly getting to live like a married couple 
Ravish and Mugdha look so goood together, justtt Day DreamingHeart

Chachi maa is my favourite LOL she always makes me laugh, gita trying to explain things to her always cracks me up too LOL
and vihaan and his besharmi LOL 
such a great episode! a nice beginning to the real track SS :) 
hopefully cvs don't neglect any of the mothers and especially ArHaan in future episodes! 

and special mention to kasturi, milli, dada ji and girish?? did they drop off the face of the earth??LOL

Today my mom made this prediction about Prahlad in jail, what if he meets gattu in there D'oh

Edited by bpbpbp - 11 May 2015 at 10:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04Renu111OmkaraKiParvati

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
and how could i forget the background music!Day Dreaming
For once SR sequence without an aashiqui 2 or ram leela song (even though both movies have amazing songs!)

ArHaan romantic scenes are always best with a purani hindi gaana and this one is one of my faves Embarrassed

kautilya04Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Thank u deepika for wu...so by reading all ur views SR was very descent LOL i agree ranju di todays TV serial SR is oh god haha...bt i watched mothers day celebration aur ab 11.30 ko pura episode dekhati hoo. Big smile

bindiya-95kautilya04

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Vihu's "I love you" practice session with Aarushi watching and giggling... it was so cuuutee LOL and Chachi maa and Geeta's scenes were just too funny LOL "Yeh towel mein kyu hain aur tere peeche kyu bhaag raha hain?" ConfusedLOLLOL haha 
The whole build-up to the SR was very sweet :) 

@Bindi - Agree... that song is beautiful and suited the scene perfectly! :) And waise the doubt that your mom had... I've been worried about that too ever since Prahlad was arrested Cry I really don't want that to happen Cry I hatteee that Gattu even more than I hate Prahlad Dead I don't want him to return Cry 

@ Renu - haan Renu you can watch bindas! It was a beautiful and classy sequence Thumbs Up Not even a bit of vulgarity about it :) And they both look so amazing together Day Dreaming  

bindiya-95Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:07am | IP Logged
yes ranju di i watched it thoda thoda and i liked it and i like this type of descent scenes Embarrassed and i remember once mugdha told abt it un one interview that she will nt do too much intimate scene :) yes they r amazing .. Clap

Edited by Renu111 - 12 May 2015 at 2:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04

Go to top