New Fan Fiction story ...please read imp authors note-pg4 5/16/15

Posted: 8 years ago
Hello all

I know few of you are are waiting for my next story. I am overwhelmed by your comments and love for BIshq. It will always remain as the most inseparable part of my life. Now as I proceed ahead, i have a lingering question in my mind. Before i start with my next story next FF that i had never intended to write i have a honest question to ask 
How many of you want to read a new story?

I am a story teller...a quiet heavy duty emotional one. The next story I have started writing but am reluctant in posting it. Fan Fictions are classically defined as fictions written by fans taking a character or character of their fav series. 

Bishq was diff...it was a continuation of Beintehaa ...I tried my level best to do justice with each and every character. Presented a story with my most pure feelings. I know the comments, poems and PM, DMs all suggest how much you all cherished it . Yet, I am here to ask you this question 

The next story is not Bishq, its not related to Beintehaa...it dosent have the Zain and Aaliya you are familiar with. Its an attempt to see the same love of zaya that we cherished in a new light. Its an experiment, just like my other experiments. if its a success like BIshq then so be it, if it fails ...then I will move on 

How many of you want to see a new Zain and a new Aaliya ...imagine this was anew serial...
I feel some readers are forever trapped in the images which the original BI established. There is a rigidity which dosent let them enjoy the words ...its their loss not mine. I am a writer and I will find an audience ..you like u read...you dont you still read and come back to me to tell me how much u controlled ur comments. This is a very strange way of  blinded love. its telling someone you are good ...and you are horrible at the same time. I dont need praises ...i never wanted great comments...but few words make me realize ...maybe there's still a lack of trust and belief. 

My stories Zain ...is not Harshad ...Aaliya is not Preetika ...it is a new  character ...with the core love still the foundation

Preview : Are you ready to see a Nerdy Zain ...with a Flamboyant Aaliya ?

if the answer for the above question is yes...by more than 12 of you ...I will post my story ...

If the answer is No way ...how can aaliya be anything else than religious , then I have my options open ...I will move to a new portal ...my own blog ...or other site wherein I have a larger base ...

I know few of you can only read via IF, but if the thoughts about any character dont let me explore then i might as well stop writing here. 

If you all want to continue a journey with me ...be it with zaya or any other character that's not related to Beintehaa ...I vouch my life ...the fun and emotions you had in BIshq was nothing compared to the emotions you will feel in my new stories. 

I know what and how i can tweak words to touch ur hearts ...i need to know ..if my efforts are worth the pain ...

waiting to hear back, post me ur comments on twitter ...DMs, PMs or here ...
I am a very serious hobby writer, and have a extremely hectic schedule, I want  this to be worth the time. As  much as I am satisfied ...I want to know ...if you all are ready for the risk 

Waiting to hear back from you all
love
Sim

Edited by Zainedil - 8 years ago
Would love to read it sim... Thanks fir the pm and do start soon!
All the best!
Start soon ...
Would love to read :)
Thnxx for pm !!
Hey Sim its @shaikharshi6 from twitter & do start soon..I m waiting..
OMG!! U R COMIN UP WITH ANOTJER STORY!! CANT EXPRESS HAPPINESS RITE NOW!! NERDY ZAIN N FLAMBOYANT AALIYA!! YES YES YES!! U SHLD SATRT WID THIS SOON!!! I M DYIN FOR THIS FF TO STARY SOOON!! PLS PLS JLDI!! REALLY EAGER!!;:):):):):)
Oh wow!!! You're back!!
Yippee!!! The idea itself is amazing and seems very interesting!
Pls continue soon Sim!
I would love to read your story plz cont soon
Hey..it's good to hear you are planning for new story. Ya I will love to read story of new zaya. Nerdy zain and flamboyant aliya, sounds interesting. Continue buddy, looking forward to read.
though i still havent completed biishq (sorry for that yaar) i know being a scientist u must be very busy but 12th is difficult too so sorry for not reading that but i promise to complete it soon nd plz do write this one too i would love to read it