Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Pic: Abhishek & Karisma at award show (Page 4)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I genuinely think she feared a repeat of her own marriage for her daughter.
A husband forever stuck in the shadows of his successful father eventually turning to alcohol and becoming an addict.

Fortunately, Abhishek was no Randhir. 
He was a far more stable man. And a better one in ever which way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hollyBollyWoodMallikaDuagrumpydwarfIAmLuvBollyPirated_Fun

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

A husband forever stuck in the shadows of his successful father eventually turning to alcohol and becoming an addict.

True that! Thumbs Up
Unfortunately most people only seem to judge Abhishek for his failure to live up to the standards set by his parents. There is so much more to Abhishek Bachan than that. He has one of the most successful wives, father and mother yet not even an ounce of insecurity. So genuine, humble, sincere and secure! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hollyBollyWoodxyzetootyfrooty-IAmLuvBollyPirated_FunGoGreen_Darling_ibelieveinpinkdesigal90

nkapoor001 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun_Darling_

EllaElla Senior Member
EllaElla
EllaElla

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Abhishek looks really happy.
Aish got a REALLY good guy. One of the few genuine loyal men in the industry. Karisma lost out, BIG TIME.

Glad Kareena followed her heart and didn't listen to others when it came to how she felt about Saif. 

Others in this case being their controlling, interfering mother who does not seem to show any sort of remorse for ruining her older daughters life, at least from what  we see or read. There were also stories that she pushed Karisma to fight to the bitter end to get the most alimony in the divorce proceedings. It was said Saif is the one who stepped in and calmed everyone down. 

This is one instance where Kareena's stubborn, do as I please nature helped her, atleast in her personal life. 

I think the best thing Karisma can do for herself  isto lead her life on her terms and make her children her priority, and not give a damn what Babita has to say. She must be a Saint to still allow Babita in her life. Sometimes parents really do no know best. Some are really just very toxic sort of people to be around.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoGreenpomegranatedesigal90ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged

I think that's why Karisma lost out. She reminds me of Anne from persuasion except she never got another chance or a true happy ending. I mean granted financially Abhi wasn't as secure, but I think he's one of those guys that doesn't need to be more successful than the woman and can handle being in the backseat. 

I'm personally ok with how it worked out b/c Abhi geniunely seems very happy and Aish lucked out big time. LOL

Good for Kareena and Ranbir learning from this though...I think Kareena took upon herself to find her own happiness even if it meant going against the norms and what her family expected. I mean it worked out well for her and her sister and mother adorable SaifuuuLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grumpydwarf

True that! Thumbs Up
Unfortunately most people only seem to judge Abhishek for his failure to live up to the standards set by his parents. There is so much more to Abhishek Bachan than that. He has one of the most successful wives, father and mother yet not even an ounce of insecurity. So genuine, humble, sincere and secure! 

B/c he's constantly being compared to his father. I think on his own he's doing a fab job as a comedic character and now the whole Kabaddi thing which Aish fully enjoys and supports. If you take away the lack of film success, he and Imran Khan seem to be the only ones that you never hear cheating stories or insecurity or disrespectful things about.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzegrumpydwarfIAmLuvBollymaha70GoGreen

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
If anyone goes by these theories than, no one seems to blame Jaya bachan for her overbearing nature in their relationship. I think Babita wanted a secure life for her daughter but forgot that love and respect is way more important in relationship than monetary reasons. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarfdesigal90

Go to top