Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Pic: Abhishek & Karisma at award show (Page 3)

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CarrotCake

Originally posted by kareena05

They have both moved on. But it makes me sad that Babita interfered in Karisma's personal decision. But I can say Abhishek was much happier when he was with Karisma.

He looks really happy with Aishwarya. 

Agreed!!  He looks very happy and just at peace in his personal life.  I'm sure he loved Karisma when they were together, and I'm sure he was heartbroken when they broke up.  But I don't get a "what if" vibe from him, not at all.  I don't know if Karishma has that feeling or not, but it's sort of easy to assume that she does because her marriage failed.  Besides, all the old pictures of him and Karishma he seems kind of grumpy like his Mom and also self conscious.  With Ash he seems comfortable.  But he's also older and more at ease with being in the public eye.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeRangeelaatootyfrooty-JodhaBaigrumpydwarfGoGreenDriftInfinitelySugar9.00ibelieveinpink

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Abhishek looks really happy.
Aish got a REALLY good guy. One of the few genuine loyal men in the industry. Karisma lost out, BIG TIME.

Glad Kareena followed her heart and didn't listen to others when it came to how she felt about Saif. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

hollyBollyWoodEllaEllaSoyMilkxyzeRangeelaaxoxsusanxoxJodhaBaigrumpydwarfIAmLuvBollySugar9.00DriftInfinitelypomegranateibelieveinpink

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EllaElla

Have to say that Saif seems like a wonderful and supportive brother in law to Karisma. I'm sure that's a side of him that Kareena finds very attractive.
But Saif and Karisma have been friends way before he met kareena. They did movies togetherLOL
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

Originally posted by EllaElla

Have to say that Saif seems like a wonderful and supportive brother in law to Karisma. I'm sure that's a side of him that Kareena finds very attractive.
But Saif and Karisma have been friends way before he met kareena. They did movies togetherLOL

They weren't friends at all. They only did a few movies and even then, I think Saif indirectly said that Karisma and him didn't talk too much and were distant. LOL

Nothing like Karisma and Salman, or Karisma and Akshay who were actually close friends. 

Edited by desigal90 - 12 May 2015 at 7:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBollynkapoor001

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I think Abhi once said that they ended on a good note even though their parents/families didn't. She even texted him a congratz when he got engaged.
Abhi is one of those who never wishes anyone ill, especially someone he might ahve loved once upon a time long ago. I'm sure he greeted her, the same way Kareena and Big B greet each other. The Kapoors and Bachchans have figured it out and moved on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzegrumpydwarfnkapoor001desigal90

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CarrotCake

Originally posted by kareena05

They have both moved on. But it makes me sad that Babita interfered in Karisma's personal decision. But I can say Abhishek was much happier when he was with Karisma.

He looks really happy with Aishwarya. 

I think he really is too. He was in a different phase in his life when Karishma was in the picture. He was new, naive and unaffected by flops. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarfnkapoor001

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Aww!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SoyMilkIAmLuvBollySugar9.00ibelieveinpink

SoyMilk Senior Member
SoyMilk
SoyMilk

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
^^ those gifs are adorable!
I want to know what Babita's expression is!  She's turned around looking up at Abhi and all I can think is her giving him the stink eye...
I think both have moved on but I wonder if Babita ever regrets anything if there's any truth to those rumors?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigal90

Go to top