Pic: Abhishek & Karisma at award show - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Aren't they on good terms, I thought karisma even texted to congratulate Abhisek when he got engaged or married to aishwarya!
Karisma seemed to be looking at him for a while. Seems like they both have moved on though!
They have both moved on. But it makes me sad that Babita interfered in Karisma's personal decision. But I can say Abhishek was much happier when he was with Karisma.
karishma must hav for once imagined how different life would hav been if she was in the place of Aishwariya🤔
Originally posted by kareena05

They have both moved on. But it makes me sad that Babita interfered in Karisma's personal decision. But I can say Abhishek was much happier when he was with Karisma.

He looks really happy with Aishwarya. 
Originally posted by CarrotCake

He looks really happy with Aishwarya. 

Agreed!!  He looks very happy and just at peace in his personal life.  I'm sure he loved Karisma when they were together, and I'm sure he was heartbroken when they broke up.  But I don't get a "what if" vibe from him, not at all.  I don't know if Karishma has that feeling or not, but it's sort of easy to assume that she does because her marriage failed.  Besides, all the old pictures of him and Karishma he seems kind of grumpy like his Mom and also self conscious.  With Ash he seems comfortable.  But he's also older and more at ease with being in the public eye.  
Abhishek looks really happy.
Aish got a REALLY good guy. One of the few genuine loyal men in the industry. Karisma lost out, BIG TIME.

Glad Kareena followed her heart and didn't listen to others when it came to how she felt about Saif. 
Originally posted by EllaElla

Have to say that Saif seems like a wonderful and supportive brother in law to Karisma. I'm sure that's a side of him that Kareena finds very attractive.
But Saif and Karisma have been friends way before he met kareena. They did movies together😆
Originally posted by Terenaina

But Saif and Karisma have been friends way before he met kareena. They did movies together😆

They weren't friends at all. They only did a few movies and even then, I think Saif indirectly said that Karisma and him didn't talk too much and were distant. 😆

Nothing like Karisma and Salman, or Karisma and Akshay who were actually close friends. 
Edited by desigal90 - 8 years ago
I think Abhi once said that they ended on a good note even though their parents/families didn't. She even texted him a congratz when he got engaged.
Abhi is one of those who never wishes anyone ill, especially someone he might ahve loved once upon a time long ago. I'm sure he greeted her, the same way Kareena and Big B greet each other. The Kapoors and Bachchans have figured it out and moved on.