DD, Roshni, Shiv - Sid's mission!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
From the precap and from spoilers and all I feel that Sid is aware of both sides to the story. There is never one side to anything. Sid clearly asks Roshni in the precap if she does not want to know...from that to me it seems that whatever DD and the rest of the Patels believe to be Shiv's wrongdoings is not all true or accurate. I feel there was a major reason for Shiv's actions. Not sure if one child dying could have been the main reason for them to be separated. 
I am thinking that Shiv was forced to leave DD and the rest. Either by someone or because of some serious reason. He probably thought DD and his family would be happy without him or something. Then maybe he had found out that they were doing well without him for so long that he never tried to keep in touch. Maybe he did from afar all those 23 years but never showed his face. Maybe he promised to never show his face to them, which he kept. Similar to SidNi. Sid was forced to leave Roshni so DD could get her house and business back and had promised DD that he would never show his face to them again. 

The only difference between the two is that DD or anyone else never tried to find out the truth about why Shiv had really done what he had done. There was no trust or faith there..but as for Roshni, she believes with 100% that Sid had a solid reason for his actions and has made it her mission to fight for him and not give up on their relationship. She was even ready to be poor again for him if it meant being with him. And Sid seeing Roshni's attempts and her not giving up he too got the will power to also fight to be with her again and keep her family happy. 

I do think Sid knows what Shiv did as well as why he did it. Sid will be patching them up as he had done DD-Roshni. 

Whatever it maybe...I am sooo excited to see how things play out in the show. So many possibilities and so many ways that this track could go. 
fully agree with you and I guess we will have to wait and see how Sid fixes this one
I mentioned the same thing in another post. Shiv had a reason but DD didn't trust him enough to find out the truth behind his sudden leaving. Both mother-daughter had trust issues on their husband. Roshni learned it the hard way to trust her hubby. And here roshni does know that Sid has a reason. DD will also learn to trust her hubby soon because her jamai will teach her. I'm excited for the track. But this mission looks too long for me. At first it was mission ma- beti, now father-daughter and later on there will be a mission on reuniting long lasting bro-sis. How long this cycle will go on? Sid needs to patch up with his wife first, then he can reunite her with everyone in the world.
Originally posted by paru10

I mentioned the same thing in another post. Shiv had a reason but DD didn't trust him enough to find out the truth behind his sudden leaving. Both mother-daughter had trust issues on their husband. Roshni learned it the hard way to trust her hubby. And here roshni does know that Sid has a reason. DD will also learn to trust her hubby soon because her jamai will teach her. I'm excited for the track. But this mission looks too long for me. At first it was mission ma- beti, now father-daughter and later on there will be a mission on reuniting long lasting bro-sis. How long this cycle will go on? Sid needs to patch up with his wife first, then he can reunite her with everyone in the world.

I believe that SidNi will automatically be reunited through the other reunions. SidNi already know they love each other so their patch up will happen along with the others. Roshni will question Sid as to why he is doing all this when he was the one to divorce her. It was said in one of the recent segments that, actually Ravi said it that Roshni does question Sid. Ravi mentioned that Roshni says "what was the point of the divorce when we still keep meeting?" To it Ravi says that Sid has no answer to it. So I think we need to not worry as SidNi are going to come together at the same time. They will be spending more time around each other rather than separate, which means we might get some romance or nok jhoks between them. No worries!! I am not even thinking about SidNi's reunion as I know it will happen. I personally have full and complete trust on the CVs of JR. 
i also feels sid knows everything
he never does anything half
but in this i only fear 1 thing
dd and patels may take him wrong
they may feel he did wrong
but with time they too will know 
fully agree with u dear... nice post😊
Yeah looks like Sid knows Shiv's version too.. and if Shiv is a positive character then he must have a valid reason to leave his family.. otherwise why would he do that. But i don't get it why he returned now? Maybe Sid pestered him to return after learning his side... and how did Sid and Shiv meet.. when did they plan.. i want to know this more that DuShi back story !!
sid knows everything...lets see wat shiv side rely is..his story behind staying away from his family..