India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Can't relate to Shakti... (Page 2)

jasmine_anih Senior Member
jasmine_anih
jasmine_anih

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
I find the character of RV very engaging.  I watch the show to see what he will do.  I am going to say it is both the character and the actor plays it well.  I am loving the triangle right now because I shanti, shekar, and RV are all compelling to watch.  
I have watched the NB promos.  They looked like a cute couple, the promo is effective.  But I am not compelled to watch the show.  But I want the drama!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadikaIshVeer

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I find Shakti a very taleneted and hardworking actor Wink Yes I love Ranveer , but I like Shakti he seems like a very down to eath guy , honest and sweet Wink

I like to watch his IV with neha , smriti , Radhika and etc. I always find them funny especially with neha and Radhika Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SaM...-HarshaMawraMahi_ve

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
i think it is a thing of real vs reel character 

ShadikaIshVeer

ankitabaran Goldie
ankitabaran
ankitabaran

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I agree for same thing... I have only interest in this RV character not in shakti personal affair ...
But I love radz so much... 

ShadikaIshVeer

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NJ_fan

Hi Guys,
This might sound a lil wierd but I wanted to share with you guys & find out if anybody else feels d same way too.
Whenever I see Shakti as Shakti or Shakti with Neha or Shakti in a ad or anything personal time, I just can't connect to him. I just don't get the interest. Even I couldn't watch NB. But the moment he comes in MATH or any IV where he & Radhika are together, I just love it. I watch almost every episode more than once. But I find it a lil odd that why I can't watch him otherwise at all. Am I just a fan of the character he is playing? Does it happen to anyone else also? Or you guys find every sequence with Shakti in it interesting?

Not only u Nj but this is with me too. Shakti only luks cute to me, if hez on MATSH set, on scree or off screen anywhere and if with Radz, I like it 100 times more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishveer116ShadikaIshVeer

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MM123456

I find Shakti a very taleneted and hardworking actor Wink Yes I love Ranveer , but I like Shakti he seems like a very down to eath guy , honest and sweet Wink

I like to watch his IV with neha , smriti , Radhika and etc. I always find them funny especially with neha and Radhika Wink

I totaly feel the same what u have mentioned in ur first para, but as far as the IV part is I only like his IV with Radz, its fun watching them

Ishveer116ShadikaIshVeer

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mint2

Originally posted by MM123456

I totaly feel the same what u have mentioned in ur first para, but as far as the IV part is I only like his IV with Radz, its fun watching them

I like all his interview actually , but ofc the ones with Radhika is the funniest and the one I love the most Embarrassed The one with Neha is alos very cute and funny Wink

-SaM...-HarshaMawra

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Noo,  i love him in all the way...Embarrassed

If its Shakti himself or if he's playing a fictional character of Ranveer!Big smile whenever i saw him on my TV screen i always start yellling !!!!!LOLLOLStar 
I find him so intresting in both the personalities...when ever i saw his IV's Offscreen Pics or his pics with neha , i still cnt stop Adoring hiM!!!! He's just sooo different from others!

Love him so muchEmbarrassedStar

Go to top