Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Guys,
This might sound a lil wierd but I wanted to share with you guys & find out if anybody else feels d same way too.
Whenever I see Shakti as Shakti or Shakti with Neha or Shakti in a ad or anything personal time, I just can't connect to him. I just don't get the interest. Even I couldn't watch NB. But the moment he comes in MATH or any IV where he & Radhika are together, I just love it. I watch almost every episode more than once. But I find it a lil odd that why I can't watch him otherwise at all. Am I just a fan of the character he is playing? Does it happen to anyone else also? Or you guys find every sequence with Shakti in it interesting?
Originally posted by NJ_fan

Hi Guys,
This might sound a lil wierd but I wanted to share with you guys & find out if anybody else feels d same way too.
Whenever I see Shakti as Shakti or Shakti with Neha or Shakti in a ad or anything personal time, I just can't connect to him. I just don't get the interest. Even I couldn't watch NB. But the moment he comes in MATH or any IV where he & Radhika are together, I just love it. I watch almost every episode more than once. But I find it a lil odd that why I can't watch him otherwise at all. Am I just a fan of the character he is playing? Does it happen to anyone else also? Or you guys find every sequence with Shakti in it interesting?

me2 NJ_fan..
thought twas jus me..
bt looks like i hve a company 2..πŸ˜†
same here..
weneva i c him as RV or as Shakti wid Radz or as Shakti tokin abt Matsh..
i luv him.. go crzy fr him.. watch almost all his iv s atleast 10 times..!
m dat crazy abt him..😳😳😳
bt weneva i c him as shakti i sumwot feel disconnected..
esp wen hez wid neha..
n yeah.. even i cudnt watch NB no matter how hard i tried..

looks like v r fans of his char RV.. n so weneva v c him, v c him as RV.. thats y v cudnt connect 2 him
yes same here, I only like him when he is with radz or as ranveer or talking about MATSH.  I don;t even like him when he posts stuff with ritika.  Otherwise I never watch anything else of his, I had no interest in NB or anyother interview of his with Neha or alone.
Well i can relate to him in whatever way...
I think it is important to differentiate between reel and real and the character the actor plays and the actor himself...but kudos to Shakti for making Ranveer/RV larger than life character which we all love...he is doing a wonderful job...

I even watched NB only for him...and my liking for this guy grew even more than before...he was himself, played the challenges fairly, went about his work quietly unlike the other contestants who did OTT drama...and i m not into this couple shipping thing but atleast he and Neha came of as one of the genuine and nice, cute couple out there...

I find Shakti to be a nice, down to earth sweet guy and most importantly a very hardworking and talented actor ...

I like to follow and watch any of his interviews whether it be with Radz, Neha or anyone else..

I guess it comes to the way you look at it...Maybe you see him as RV first and then Shakti...while I see him as Shakti first who brilliantly plays/potrays the character of Ranveer/RV...I love the charcacter of RV but i genuinely like Shakti the actor/person more...

Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
I think that's because you are a show fan and not the actor's. I have never seen him playing other than Ranveer's character. His off-screen IVs have been about MATSH and I related with him there. And yes, there was a video on children's day where he was interviewed about his childhood days. Although I liked it but thought something was missing. In my case, it might be the reason that I don't get interested in a actor other than the character he/she is playing. Still genuinely I like him. He's a nice guy. :)
Thanks guys for your responses. Glad to see that I am not the only one who likes to watch Shakti as Ranveer only. I was really worried when he was opting for NB as I felt I won't get to see him as Ranveer whom I love like anything.
Hmmm nope
I juz love him in every damn way
I started loving him coz of ranveer
Later i started liking him as shakti... When he was wd radz n when he talks abt matsh or whenever he z wd neha or whatever i like him n any way
Ya i used to watch only Matsh related IVs
Then i watched NB daily punchama n i was like dz guy z such a decent one.. Does not take part n ugly politics n always wanted to play fair
Usually we get to know their real face when they r in reality shows.. Ya n even i got to kw that he z such a sweet heart after watching NB
This z when i started loving him n every damn thing
Be it n ad or wd smriti (not ritika) or wd radz or wd neha
Whatever i LOVE Shakti Arora
Originally posted by Mahi_ve

Well i can relate to him because i differentiate between reel and real and the character the actor plays and the actor himself...

I even watched NB only for him...and my liking for this guy grew even more than before...he was himself, played the challenges fairly, went about his work quietly unlike the other contestants who did OTT drama...and i m not into this couple shipping thing but atleast he and Neha came of as one of the genuine and nice, cute couple out there...

Maybe you see him as RV first and then Shakti...while I see him as Shakti first who brilliantly plays/potrays the character of Ranveer/RV...

Eee exactly.. I juz watched NB to know more abt shakti n later i got addicted to him after seeing his real side
He z a seedha seedha adhmi

Btw actually i can't relate to radika
I like her coz of ishani and whenever she z wd shakti
I juz don't watch her IVs wd arjun or anyone else n i don't even like her whenever she z wd aryan ishan... 
But she s a sweet heart n i really enjoy her masti wd shaktiπŸ˜†
Edited by MrsShaktiArora - 8 years ago
I find the character of RV very engaging.  I watch the show to see what he will do.  I am going to say it is both the character and the actor plays it well.  I am loving the triangle right now because I shanti, shekar, and RV are all compelling to watch.  
I have watched the NB promos.  They looked like a cute couple, the promo is effective.  But I am not compelled to watch the show.  But I want the drama!
I find Shakti a very taleneted and hardworking actor πŸ˜‰ Yes I love Ranveer , but I like Shakti he seems like a very down to eath guy , honest and sweet πŸ˜‰

I like to watch his IV with neha , smriti , Radhika and etc. I always find them funny especially with neha and Radhika πŸ˜‰