Sports/Cricket

||| IPL 2015: DD v CSK @ Raipur ||| DD won

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Welcome to IPL 2015 discussions

Please discuss today's match here.  A different thread will be provided for every match

Also, on request, am including the link to IF FANTASY LEAGUE GAME

12th May 2015

Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur

Rules

Kindly follow the rules of IF COC

Please refrain from making any instigative/mocking posts about nationality/members/players!

Kindly do not post pictures of teams that are not participating in today's match in this match thread.  Only pictures of today's contesting teams are allowed

Please avoid quoting multiple post because it will slow down the page loading and difficult for users logged in via mobile phones!

Please do not chat.  Use the chat club instead

Thank you for your cooperation!

Have Fun & Enjoy😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

#Lions roar...#Whistle Podu😎
Aahaana thumbnail
CSK won the toss and will bat 
SangArshian4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
feeling like the match is in chidambaram hehehehe yellow yellow tshirts every where 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Teams 
MS Dhoni: There is a lot of grass. There may be help for fast bowlers. We want to bat. Big grounds give spinners a chance to flight the ball more. We have made one change. Ashish Nehra, he has a flu. Ishwar comes in.

No Nehra today !

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: SangArshian4eva

feeling like the match is in chidambaram hehehehe yellow yellow tshirts every where 

It's in Raipur, which is DD's  home ground for this season 

EDIT- ohhh ok i get it ðŸ˜†
Edited by munnihyderabad - 8 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Ashiq Nehra is in FL for many ppl. 😆
SangArshian4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey ramji am nt able to sign in to fl... players bhi chnge nahi ki maine hayeee kya karun 
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyo people! 🤗

Nile isn't playing? 😕
raj80 thumbnail
crazy management of ECB...

A day after Kevin Pietersen rampaged to a triple-century for his county side Surrey, England's new director of cricket Andrew Strauss said Pietersen couldn't be recalled due to a "lack of trust". If that wasn't enough to rile up Twitter, Strauss also said that Pietersen had been offered an advisory role in limited-overs cricket, which Pietersen had declined.

Twitter reactions on this

Kumar Sangakkara 
"@KumarSanga2

"I don't trust @KP24 enough for him to play for England but I trust him enough to advise me on ODI cricket" #strausslogic .

Graeme Smith 
"@GraemeSmith49

I see the head boy is making English cricket the laughing stock again! #strausslogic

Geoffrey Boycott 
"@GeoffreyBoycott

Congratulations @KP24 on a fantastic innings. Only spoilt by Strauss & Tom Harrison. Keep your chin up and keep scoring runs! #KPForEngland

Michael Vaughan 
"@MichaelVaughan

Just pick your best available players and let's stop over complicating sport... It's a game of Cricket .. Nothing more Nothing less...

Shane Warne 
"@ShaneWarne

Read that my old mate Strauss has said KP won't play for Eng, but offered him an advisory role to help Eng ? What the ? Serious ? #shambles

Shane Warne 
"@ShaneWarne

If Strauss wanted instant public acceptance & the whole country to support Eng again, he should have said, "I want KP back in the team" !!!

andrew flintoff 
"@flintoff11

I have no agenda in this , I thought If @KP24 was to play again he should fight his way back in which he has , as for personality he can ..

andrew flintoff 
"@flintoff11

Be high maintenance then again so was I , but you do grow up and change . I wish I had the chance to play in my mid 30's reckon I'd have...

Gary Lineker 
"@GaryLineker

I see Mr Strauss has allowed personal grievance to influence his decisions. Seems extraordinarily petty and immature. Doesn't bode well.

Sanjay Manjrekar 
"@sanjaymanjrekar

It was never about KP's ability as a batsman, so why should the 326 n.o change anything?