Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

pri_pri_24 Senior Member
pri_pri_24
pri_pri_24

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
A few weeks ago I decided to stop writing thanks to certain people in the forum (although I shall not mention any names). However, why should I stop because of a few horrible people?! Writing is a way of expressing and I will continue to do so! =) 
The drama was finally over. Kabir had decided to move to London to chase his dreams leaving Nisha alone. That was that. However this story isn't all about Nisha. It's also about Viraj. The one who sacrificed everything for his love but alas he was never on the receiving end. 

Viraj had finally moved on. He restarted his academy. He continued to encourage girls to participate in shooting. He stood up for women, despite everything that had happened in the past. He was finally content with life, a life without love. 

Occasionally he would bump into Nisha. He would walk past her as if she was a stranger. Yes, she was a stranger to him. No matter how much it hurt him whenever he would see her, he promised himself that he would never look at her twice. This irked Nisha. 

One day, as Viraj was driving home he saw a young girl dressed in white, with flowers in her hair. She looked distressed as she stood outside her car. Viraj couldn't ignore her. He stopped the car and approached her. He saw her tear stained cheeks and her smudged eyeliner. He asked her if she was okay, but she burst into tears. Viraj noticed that her dress was torn. He had a flashback of Nisha. Viraj quickly took his jacket off and put it around the girl. 

The girl fell to the floor. She let out a scream. Viraj began to panic. He didn't know what to do. He ran to his car to grab a bottle of water. He opened to cap and handed it to the girl. She merely pushed the bottle away, avoiding his hand. Viraj kneeled down in front of her. He maintained his distace. 

The girl began to talk. "He treated me like a piece of meat. He ruined me. He touched me in places I didn't want him to. He forced himself.." and before she could continue, she let out another scream. Viraj couldn't see this girl distressed. He gave her time. He asked her where she lived, she didn't answer. He asked her if her parents were waiting for her, she replied with a simple no. 

"My parents are dead. I'm all alone" she said. Finally she built the courage to get up. She limped to her car before falling to the ground. Viraj picked her up and took her to his penthouse. He even got a doctor to check her over. 

She finally gained consciousness in the morning. She woke up, scared. Viraj was asleep in the chair, near the bed. She began to move. Viraj woke up. She quickly pulled the sheets up. He smiled. "Don't be scared" he said. There was something about his voice that had comforted her. Viraj handed her a glass of water before taking out his shirt and trousers for her to wear. 

She quickly had a shower and got changed. Her wheatish complexion was more pale. Her eyes were swollen while her body was bruised. She sat back down on the bed. Viraj had brought her breakfast. "Are you okay?" he asked her. She nodded. "I'm sorry to burdem you like this" she said. "Burden?! Not at all!" he said. 

The girl quietly ate. She struggled to do so. She finally got up to go. "I'll take your leave. Thank you for letting me stay" she said. There was something about the girl. He didn't want her to leave. "I don't even know your name" he said. "Neha, Neha Kapoor" she said. "Neha, I'm Viraj and there's no rush for you to leave " he said. 

"I know, but I need to get going" she said, looking down at the floor. And she had left. 

As she was leaving, Saurav had bumped into her and as usual he was curious. Saurav had come to see Viraj regarding the academy. He had spotted the girl's torn dress and had assumed that she was Viraj's girlfriend. 

Saurav being Saurav, he had to share this news with the cousins. Nisha was left dumbstruck. She thought that he was still in love with her. She felt angry, disappointed however she was the one who had told him to move on. She walked out in a rage of anger. 

A few months later, Viraj had decided to go to the florist. He thought his dull penthouse needed some colour. As he walked into the florist,  he noticed a familiar face. It was Neha. She looked better than before. He wheatish complexion had returned. She looked up and had noticed Viraj. Suddenly she began to smile. He smiled back. He walked upto her. "Hi.. Neha. How are you?" he asked. "Better, better than before " she replied. 

The two finally got talking, it appeared that they were similar characters. Suddenly Viraj had asked Neha if she would like to go out and have coffee with him. She was left shocked. And with a big smile, she replied yes. Little did they know that this entire incident was witnessed by Nisha and her cousins as they had come to the florist to buy flowers for Kirti's wedding. Nisha was hurt. But why should she be hurt? She was the one who later rejected him and told him to move on. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SmilingShahinazehra07TumpaMoniMimNI1806anya234huda123candy.shameemashivani_aglTaherianforevadreamyfarahSugar_Cinnamonnishu830Kri_19_rosamaleRinu08sunet27taherian_Puzzle_

Kri_19_ Goldie
Kri_19_
Kri_19_

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Awesome Pri! Clap 

Love this concept! Smile
SmilingShahina Newbie
SmilingShahina
SmilingShahina

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Really its too nice and ausum
Sugar_Cinnamon Goldie