How can Deepika and Priyanka do a period film well like Aish? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
I am sure Deepika will pull off Mastani easily as she looks regal and ethereal herself. I doubt if Priyanka can pull off Kashibai that well though she is a great actress. It also depends on looks and mannerisms.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Acting wise ...both are better than Aish :P

But it was Aish..who LOOKS the best as a historical figure. It's too early to say but I cant imagine PC or DP looking as regal as Aish ❤️

I think all the three are good in their own ways. It's too early to say anything. At the same time, it's difficult to imagine someone looking better than Aish as a historical figure.
raj80 thumbnail
just bcoz these 2 actresses haven't done period films doesn't mean they can't pull off...it's better to judgethem after watching the film... Edited by raj80 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Live2eat

How can???

Oh shamtiashtangi😆

😆 😉
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ash is tailor made for period movies. She has the classic face and the grace, poise and aura to pull it off. That apart she's a great actress and an excellent dancer so she makes it look so natural. Deepika and Priyanka fall short on all these parameters before Ash so I don't think they'll live up to the standards set by her. Although I wouldn't mind to get surprised.

Originally posted by: -KattyKiMommy-

pc is much much better than aishu aunty😲☺️

OK?UNDERSTAND?😲❤️

🤗 love you kattykima.   😉
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think Deepika and Priyanka can pull it off. Both are extremely hard working girls, who have made their way in a very demanding and competitive industry. 
mushqte thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
That is next to impossible! Ash is simply unbeatable in Period films.
Not only that Ash is a superb actress and a mind-blowing dancer,but she also brings some incredible kind of grace and poise that no one can. Something beyond words! How unbelievable was she in JA? WOW!

Neither are DP/PC anywhere close to Ash in terms of talent nor can they bring the kind of grace Ash does. DP has got a gorgeous face though, I am sure she will look lovely as mastani.

Ahhh.. Ash really needs to do a Period film.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
And you just created this topic to cause fanwars among ash and DP fans 😳 😈
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ChintuKapoor

arrey bhaye kyun nahin,aishrawriay kaunsa hoor pari hai k koi mukabla nahi kar sakta.

W*F 😲 Chintu kapoor on IF ? Lol ab ye hona reh gya tha 😆