Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
hey rati! how r u?Thanks for the analysis.
I'm sorry i'm unable to comment nowadays thanks to my entrances.
Anyways,the episode was just a filter.The closing of the doors of chittor was a little emotional scene.
And pratap and Akbar talking to each other through love letters,oops sorry letters.πŸ˜†It was all the game of politics.Thank god pratap got back his senses and he understands Akbar's conspiracy.
rinall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

So we finally see the historical connection of our netas and illiterac - god save us nad our country (well I do believe that we havy got some educated ministers now but we need more of tehm with an open mind approach towards all the taboos and failed system that is still functioning
Closing of doors was a good scene and the way both Pratap and Akbar spoke the letters well it was hilarious - ab deewaano ka milan letters ke through ho raha hai like the old time movies ki hero -heroine ek dusre ko letter likhte the and the person reading it would see the sender actually saying the words - haaye romance include kar diya Pralal ka CVs ne
Akbar looks so tired and exhausted re - bechaara is stuck between two shows doing long hours and outdoors - health par asar dikhna shuru..

Thanks for the analysis Rati... Have a great week

@bold-- True that !! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£ You know what, I was laughing hysterically when Akbar shouted ,"PRATAP !" and Pratap said, "Chillao mat...chillao mat"... πŸ€£
And that scene in Chittor royal court... where US and Pratap are imagining that Akbar is standing in front of them...Akbar says,"Zara hum bhi toh dekhe ki aapki rago mein Rajputi khoon daud raha hai ya nahi"... That dialogue kinda reminded me of one of Bollywood's iconic dialogues..."Maa ka doodh piya hai toh saamne aa" or " Apne baap ki aulaad hai toh saamne aa" πŸ€£πŸ€£
@red--- Haan re...  What's worse is that the clothes he's made to wear are complete trash and totally unflattering...And those side bangs are making him look weird re... 
rinall thumbnail
Ratiii !!! How are you dear ?? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Episode was pheeka-pheeka for me... πŸ₯± Though the letter exchange part was damn hilarious πŸ€£ "Alim Khan jaa jaa jaa...Alim Khan jaa jaa jaa... Pehle pyar ki pehli chitti, saajan ko de aa..." πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Akbar is a shrewd man ! He has challenged the Rajputs knowing fully well that those guys never shy away from challenges πŸ˜‰...So US will have to go and meet him... But kidnapping him is a different ball game , altogether na...After all, he is Mevar naresh... You simply cannot kidnap a king... πŸ€”

Anyway, thanks for the awesome analysis πŸ‘...hope you had a nice weekend ! πŸ˜ƒ
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinall

@bold-- True that !! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£ You know what, I was laughing hysterically when Akbar shouted ,"PRATAP !" and Pratap said, "Chillao mat...chillao mat"... πŸ€£
And that scene in Chittor royal court... where US and Pratap are imagining that Akbar is standing in front of them...Akbar says,"Zara hum bhi toh dekhe ki aapki rago mein Rajputi khoon daud raha hai ya nahi"... That dialogue kinda reminded me of one of Bollywood's iconic dialogues..."Maa ka doodh piya hai toh saamne aa" or " Apne baap ki aulaad hai toh saamne aa" πŸ€£πŸ€£
@red--- Haan re...  What's worse is that the clothes he's made to wear are complete trash and totally unflattering...And those side bangs are making him look weird re... 

@blue: 🀣🀣🀣 muhje bhi yeh dialogues yaad aa rahe the...but haan chillao mat waale par woh dialogue yaad aaya "Chillao mat Dhanna Seth" 🀣🀣🀣 by god CVs ne iss show ko purani movie ka refresher course bana diya hai

@red: News is woh MP chodd sakta hai and production house is already on the lookout for a new Akbar... I liked him as Akbar but health is priority also keh rahe hain ki because the other show has him as the main lead so he is considering to do that one only...dekho kya hota hai aage.
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bitblue

Thanks for post rati. today was just politics. both side started playing their card game.  but Akbar was good at playing politics. They all are in chittor and doors are closed  no  way to go out. when it comes to courage no one can come in front of rajput but akbar has more barood and guns done deal.

akabr is taking his time and he is making sure he does not go back home empty hand. but in this victory he will learn big lesson of his life.
this track is going good. loved the way US said pratap write a letter to anpadh akbar πŸ˜† in a way its true what pratap had said. i strongly believe like it or not education does play big role in persons behavior and thinking. 

you're welcome!
oh yea education molds people
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: swara98

Hey rati how are you?
Yeh you are right todays episode was a kind of filler so the situation is getting worst day by day
I also liked the way us said write letter to that illiterate akbar πŸ˜†
this track is way better than the earlier ones seems cvs got some sense πŸ₯±
you know when pratap and akbar had letters I got the feeling of old movie scenes like hero heroine writing letters to each other 🀣
waiting for todays episode to see what happens

and as always great analysis πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hi Swara! im well, how are you?
hahah pralal is a recurring theme! 
and thanks!
and heard you write very well too, I hear you have written some story?
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

hey rati! how r u?Thanks for the analysis.

I'm sorry i'm unable to comment nowadays thanks to my entrances.
Anyways,the episode was just a filter.The closing of the doors of chittor was a little emotional scene.
And pratap and Akbar talking to each other through love letters,oops sorry letters.πŸ˜†It was all the game of politics.Thank god pratap got back his senses and he understands Akbar's conspiracy.

Hi dear!
you're welcome!
no worries dear, come when you are free!
pralalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yup Pratap got his brain back lol
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: rinall

Ratiii !!! How are you dear ?? πŸ€—

Episode was pheeka-pheeka for me... πŸ₯± Though the letter exchange part was damn hilarious πŸ€£ "Alim Khan jaa jaa jaa...Alim Khan jaa jaa jaa... Pehle pyar ki pehli chitti, saajan ko de aa..." πŸ€£
Akbar is a shrewd man ! He has challenged the Rajputs knowing fully well that those guys never shy away from challenges πŸ˜‰...So US will have to go and meet him... But kidnapping him is a different ball game , altogether na...After all, he is Mevar naresh... You simply cannot kidnap a king... πŸ€”

Anyway, thanks for the awesome analysis πŸ‘...hope you had a nice weekend ! πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Rinal!!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—im well, how are you?

yup AKbar was a strategist!

you're welcome! 
rinall thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

@blue: 🀣🀣🀣 muhje bhi yeh dialogues yaad aa rahe the...but haan chillao mat waale par woh dialogue yaad aaya "Chillao mat Dhanna Seth" 🀣🀣🀣 by god CVs ne iss show ko purani movie ka refresher course bana diya hai

@red: News is woh MP chodd sakta hai and production house is already on the lookout for a new Akbar... I liked him as Akbar but health is priority also keh rahe hain ki because the other show has him as the main lead so he is considering to do that one only...dekho kya hota hai aage.

@blue---- "Chillao mat Dhanna Seth" ...Oh God ! I can't stop laughing !! πŸ€£πŸ€£ Mujhe toh wo Sunny Deol waala dialouge yaad aaya..."Balwant Rai ke kutte !!" πŸ€£

@red-- But is that new serial doing well ?? πŸ€” I mean , theek hai main lead hai and all...par Emperor Akbar is like a once in a lifetime kind of role... Aur phir MP mein use zyaada recognition bhi milega...But ya, you're right...Nothing's more important than health... Dekhte hain, kya hota hai... Waise bhi, is show mein uske character ki band toh baj hi chuki hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†