CANT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE!!!

Thejas7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OK now this is my last discussion and comment abt the crap shit show BEGUSARAI... NO OFFENCE

I WAS THE GREATEST FAN OF BEGUSARAI BECAUSE OF VISHAL ADUTYA SINGH, PHULAN TAKKUR, DARDHAN DAVE, MAYA and of course SHWETA TIWARI

I WAS ADDICTED TO THAT SHOW ACTUALLY

BUT THIS DRAMA IS NOW F***ing show for me because of OVER INNOCENCE OF POONAM KUMARI AND PRIYOM THE GREATEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!

NO OFFENCE

I CANT TAKE HER OVER MAKEUP AND A FEELING FOR BEST FRIEND THE NEXT DAY OF MARRIAGE BREAKING WITH LAAKHAN...

So good bye begusarai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RuBaaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes shree same here even i m not watching bakwaas begusarai 😡
Thejas7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubeika

yes shree same here even i m not watching bakwaas begusarai 😡

HMM OK,RUBSS... So RUN BABY RUN!!!!!!
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol yeah as if she was waiting for the marriage to break to gain feelings for priyom.it just took 3days for a girl lile her who is so innocent to fall for another guy.
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
😆 Never trust abla naari's ...
waise I was never fan f Poonam ðŸ¤”

Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just cnt tolerate this priyom n poonam lovey dovey scene its too irritating for me nt even for a second she thinks about laakhan
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes I agree 
Poonam character was changed overnight it didn't took even 24 hrs
I already quit show as they are not showing Phoolan thankur and other characters as what they aired pormo
This show is more about who will be the groom of Poonam rahter than who will be next king of Begusarai
Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
frm day one we all knew tht she love priyom nt laakhan maybe she was waiting for the marriage to broke
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know why everybody want see LaakhAm as a pair but from start mujhe ye acche se samajh aa gaya tha ki Lakhan and Poonam is not gonna be pair. She just has one relationship with Laakhan which was the terror. I never saw any possibility in their relationship but about Priyom no comments from my side. None of the relation in the world works as Laakhan wanted to force it on Poonam. U guys don't know how it feels when u are in an unwanted and such relationship of marriage where u have no rights.
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

I don't know why everybody want see LaakhAm as a pair but from start mujhe ye acche se samajh aa gaya tha ki Lakhan and Poonam is not gonna be pair. She just has one relationship with Laakhan which was the terror. I never saw any possibility in their relationship but about Priyom no comments from my side. None of the relation in the world works as Laakhan wanted to force it on Poonam. U guys don't know how it feels when u are in an unwanted and such relationship of marriage where u have no rights.

lol husband toh door,aisa boyfriend koi ladki ek din naa bardaast kare real life me(no offense to laakham fans)...pr jab se darr movie n TV pr kekta maiyya k love-hate waale drame hit huwe,tab se her dusrey show ki yahi story ho gayi hai ðŸ¥±