Posted: 8 years ago
Let me crack a joke guys.
Suhani left Birla House πŸ˜ƒ
She changed her dress πŸ₯±
She uttered some great speech πŸ˜•
She came back within a few hours 🀒
I'm at cloud nine after watching the world's LONGEST seperation track 😑 🀣

Anyways I love Sahil and Rajshri too much. I really want them to shine as YuvAni more and more. I don't understand why SSEL is so unpredictable (in a negative way). I love them and I want to love them then why why why the writers always make mockery of my emotions! I loved their artificial rain sequence which was definitely directed and produced by our adorable Snoopy. Yuvraaj's honesty and innocenece towards their relationship at times force me to forgive and love that DUMB but at the end of the day he IS a dumb and we can't deny this fact. And Suhani please for god sake stay away from your mata Pratima. That lady is 100% psycho. I don't know anything I just love SaRaj. This detectivegiri is fun. Ok. But where's that charm? What's that one thing which is missing? Where's the salt? Why do I always have mixed feelings? Does everyone feeling the same?Edited by LovelyLopa - 8 years ago
Yes, confusions galore! 
I fully agree with your post 

So who runs the family business? 

Why inspite of having 3 grandsons, no one takes care of the business? And ma has to beg and plead dadi to solve the family crisis? 

And as for yuvraj, and the way he does nothing when suhani is humiliated by that horrible dadi 

I think the way yuvraj can neither handle the business, nor defend his mother against the dadi 

Nor stand up for his wife 

The show should be renamed spineless sa ek ladka... 
Originally posted by Arshics

Yes, confusions galore!
I fully agree with your post

So who runs the family business?

Why inspite of having 3 grandsons, no one takes care of the business? And ma has to beg and plead dadi to solve the family crisis?

And as for yuvraj, and the way he does nothing when suhani is humiliated by that horrible dadi

I think the way yuvraj can neither handle the business, nor defend his mother against the dadi

Nor stand up for his wife

The show should be renamed spineless sa ek ladka...

Yes spineless sa ek ladka is a good choice. All the Birla boys are nincompoops. When Suhani said let's go to office to spy there, he replied what's the need let's call him. How dumb! Dude and Dadi you would become beggars if Suhani didn't help you. And Suhani devi helping that ungrateful Dadi   πŸ˜‘ I hate Dadi. What an insult! She threw away her bag! Only Suhani devi can tolerate such insult. I also expect that one day the so called prince charming will stand for his mother and wife. But I doubt that day will ever come or not.
ha ha lopa great yaar  u had seen joke in dat πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
im with u i too had mixed feelings
i too never seen such a seperation track in any of d serials ssel is unique one and credit goes to our lovely writer  πŸ˜‘😑
saraj and yuvani made me mad to love dz unique serial now imwatching 6-7 serials other shows are better dan dz but i dont knw wat ssel mainly saraj n yuvani done to me i cant leave dz serial πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
love my yuvani dats y unable to leave this show so nothing i can do nly watch d crap
after dz mindblowing seperation track even my mother z asking how ur watching dz show i dont knw wat answer i can give to her
Originally posted by divyareddy123

ha ha lopa great yaar u had seen joke in datπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
im with u i too had mixed feelings
i too never seen such a seperation track in any of d serials ssel is unique one and credit goes to our lovely writer 😑😑
saraj and yuvani made me mad to love dz unique serial now imwatching 6-7 serials other shows are better dan dz but i dont knw wat ssel mainly saraj n yuvani done to me i cant leave dz serial😭😭
love my yuvani dats y unable to leave this show so nothing i can do nly watch d crap
after dz mindblowing seperation track even my mother z asking how ur watching dz show i dont knw wat answer i can give to her

Same pinch dear. Even I'm unable to understand what magic YuvAni casted on me that I'm still tolerating this crap. Its really tough to go through all these illogical tortures just to cherish a two minute YuvAni scene. I must say Somu Snaky was more believable than Somu Angel. How can a person change overnight 😲 However handshake dear, we always think alike   πŸ˜†
My mom was a regular viewer but now she is an occasional one. My mother is a Hindi serial worm and I'm just completely opposite. But my addiction for YuvAni has shocked her too. This monday she said, ' Lopu, you are worse than me. You are the only crazy YuvAnian left on earth.'
Thank God she was wrong as you are with me hehehehe
it was a joke watching snaky tell suhani to calm down and that Yuvraj wasn't really saying she is useless bt was misleading dadi's boyfriend. really she had what an understanding of Yuvraj character it just brought tears to my eyes watching such a scene and such dialogues from the ex pati chor she knows her ex wanabe pati so well.
Originally posted by sandiab

it was a joke watching snaky tell suhani to calm down and that Yuvraj wasn't really saying she is useless bt was misleading dadi's boyfriend. really she had what an understanding of Yuvraj character it just brought tears to my eyes watching such a scene and such dialogues from the ex pati chor she knows her ex wanabe pati so well.

Pati chor has turned into an Angel overnight. I'm unable to digest her ultra sweet expressions and dialogues. It makes me feel like a fish out of water. And these two couples were behaving like Amar, Akbar and Anthony where Suhani plays the character 'and' who is making an inseperable relation among the rest just like a preposition. Its unreal. Its a joke. Life is not so easy to move on like this.Edited by LovelyLopa - 8 years ago
i wonder what will stop the soumya hate and calling her snaky?
i thought when she will turn good, everyone will forget about snaky but i dont think so. really she is miles away from the birla house and their yuvani still people are disgracing every actions of her.
some people say that it is not believable that she has turned good immediately. but how was it justified when they turned her evil overnight, that was completely uncharacterstics of her, she never cared about money, thats why she married krishna and rejected yuvraj. but all of a sudden she is money hungry although she is rich enough herself, that was completely forced. but yeah people dont really talk about that forced change.
as for pati chor title, let me remind you yuvraj is not that lucky to get an angel like princess soumya, she is krishnas, thats why she rejected him first time when he was following her like a puppy, and she refused to marry again when she realized her mistake, and said she only loves krishna.
one more thing i want to say, is that people think that ssel was doing favours to soumya by including her in the birla house. but i dont think so. they sacrificed soumya for yuvani. yeah they sacrificed her in order to create triangle love story. why did not they ruin suhani and made a triangle love story with kriya and suhani, but no they had to sacrifice soumya for them. so i dont think they did soumya any favours.
i did not want to post this but since people are still disgracing soumya who is miles away from yuvani, so i cant refrain myself from posting this. after all, she is my favourite, so it hurts me when i read everyone disgraing her even though she is good now.
Edited by Sonarikafan - 8 years ago
please sona they started showing every intricate detail of her turning evil and obsessive about Yuvraj. and whether she is good, bad my opinion will not change about her sorry about that. and they however ruin her character for yuvani unfortunately
Originally posted by sandiab

please sona they started showing every intricate detail of her turning evil and obsessive about Yuvraj. and whether she is good, bad my opinion will not change about her sorry about that. and they however ruin her character for yuvani unfortunately

i said what i wanted to say and get it all out, i have nothing else to say lol.
i was quite suprised and disheartened by the fact that people are still hating her eventhough she is miles away from birla house from yuvani. she was only making tea for krishna and his family.
also i wished that one day when she will turn good and get away from this triangle mess, and the old soumya will return and this forum will forgive her past deeds. its just that.