Zayn Malik collaborating with Kanika Kapoor for a hindi film song

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hindi song for Zayn Malik?

Gaurav Dubey

Mid-Day

May 12

While speculation is rife about ex One Director singer Zayn Malik venturing into Bollywood as an actor, our sources tell us that he has struck a music deal for an upcoming Hindi film. The 22- year- old is said to be collaborating with Kanika Kapoor, who crooned the chartbuster Baby Doll.

Says a source, " Kanika and Zayn are set to work on a song for an upcoming movie. They have already met to discuss the music." Kanika refrained from sharing any details on the rumoured collaboration. " I don't want to comment on this right now. Whenever I have to announce anything, I will make sure that I tell you." A source close to her, however, confirms the development, saying: " Things are at an initial stage, but it will be big for sure." On quite a few occasions, Zayn has expressed his interest to step into Bollywood.

At a recent awards function, the singing sensation had met Shah Rukh Khan and posted their selfie on social media. Last week, he and filmmaker Farah Khan had exchanged tweets talking about a possibility of Zayn being part of the sequel of SRK- starrer Main Hoon Na.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

walkashame thumbnail
I knew it. Naughty Boy who is best friends with Zayn had been tweeting Kanika last week.
Dilwale?
Srk -Kanika  lol    

Srk -Zayn met  

so this is why zayn quit 1D..to enter bollywood. his white fans gonna cry ðŸ˜†

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
Sangeetagogoi76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
should i be happy😊 or cry😭 my emotions i cnn't express
Zayn
If the main hoon na gossip is true then I hope this kid plays Shahrukh's son and not his brother. 
walkashame thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Dilwale?

Srk -Kanika  lol    

Srk -Zayn met  

so this is why zayn quit 1D..to enter bollywood. his white fans gonna cry ðŸ˜†

I doubt he'll enter Bollywood. He might do a TV series with FOX. I hope he does sing a few songs for Bollywood though.