India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Aakash Ahuja AT #1 (Page 2)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I appreciate his performance a lot! Boyfriend of Resident Evil Chudail and fiancee of Nazia Ibrahim! He is the new eye candy of Qubool Hai. A man with questionable morals, but still sells his "Ghatiyapan" in such a way that we are "Buying it!" LOL

He is playing a Gold digging Pool Boy type who first got Nazia pregnant coz she is the Nawab's sister! THEN took money from 2nd Begum to get HER pregnant, so she can remain "Hanging" to the position no one wants her in! Least of all the Nawab!

I just love how this kinda cheap gold digger turned into a Aashiq and even gives speeches about love "Sarayam" to a publicly married women! His scenes make me laugh, with the expressions he gives and how he plays a "Toy Boy" of an older women to perfection! These two SO deserve each other!  Welcome Akash! You make IM track LOL at the moment! Keep it up! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

teju888LelyaJShuklamicshy-Raj-simran_singh_24RaingoddesschicksoupKhatamKahani

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Add me TongueWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyRaingoddess

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I appreciate his performance a lot! Boyfriend of Resident Evil Chudail and fiancee of Nazia Ibrahim! He is the new eye candy of Qubool Hai. A man with questionable morals, but still sells his "Ghatiyapan" in such a way that we are "Buying it!" LOL

He is playing a Gold digging Pool Boy type who first got Nazia pregnant coz she is the Nawab's sister! THEN took money from 2nd Begum to get HER pregnant, so she can remain "Hanging" to the position no one wants her in! Least of all the Nawab!

I just love how this kinda cheap gold digger turned into a Aashiq and even gives speeches about love "Sarayam" to a publicly married women! His scenes make me laugh, with the expressions he gives and how he plays a "Toy Boy" of an older women to perfection! These two SO deserve each other!  Welcome Akash! You make IM track LOL at the moment! Keep it up! 
Mandy.. you said it about this guy.

the best part.. this guy is not sold as holier than thou. his character is so in your face...
and he does a good job of acting.

He wants good money and a sexy woman in bed and he does not shy away from saying it loud an clearLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelya-GrilledCheese-micshysimran_singh_24RaingoddessMrDarcyfanKhatamKahani

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Add me too!
This Akash is so hot! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyRaingoddessMrDarcyfan

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Me! Dancing
Love U, Esha for this.Embarrassed

'Phir milte hai- aapke khwaabon mein.'Heart

LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysimran_singh_24RaingoddessKhatamKahani

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Mandy.. you said it about this guy.

the best part.. this guy is not sold as holier than thou. his character is so in your face...
and he does a good job of acting.

He wants good money and a sexy woman in bed and he does not shy away from saying it loud an clearLOL

He is a fantabulous actor.Clap
So smoothly he has glided into his character. From the first scene...up till now...

He must be a Director's delight.Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelyamicshysimran_singh_24RaingoddessMrDarcyfanKhatamKahani

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Me too!
good actors can make me watch any thing and Saif's character is one those things.
Absolutely love the way he portrays  confidence,naughtiness,recklessness and ofc hotness.

I liked the way he walked out y'day w.o bothering to pick his shirt,after that cheesy goodnight to  the witch.
Great find!
like Mandy said, he makes IM watchable & enjoyable in the absence of SaHil.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAGirlHasNoNameRaingoddesschicksoupMrDarcyfanKhatamKahani

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Wow, its raining ATs these days ,  well this one is a very well deserved one, 

Please add my name to members as well 

Esha those pics of him u hv posted are damn hot...

Hes a wonderful actor, i like the way he portrays different shades of his character  Embarrassed

That is how, good acting can make even worst or totally Negative obbssessive characters likeable too EmbarrassedWink

So A bundle of applause fr this actor who is making the character Saif so interesting to watch n enjoyable at the same time ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoNamesimran_singh_24RaingoddesschicksoupKhatamKahani

Go to top