India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Aakash Ahuja AT #1 (Page 10)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Soup, no I don't want SK to betray him either. That would be sad. They can die or go down but I hope they stay loyal to each other. 
@darrlingpinks, it's a shame they made her some terrorist and mass murderer whom Shaad will bring down, fulfilling his description as hero and savior of Indo-Pak.

An SK groomed by Razia wanting revenge, but ended up realizing the truth would have been nice. Same for Saif. They both were children who grew up in streets and con artists they were to survive. Unfortunately that understanding only applies to certain characters. Everyone else can only  be outright psycho villains.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshychicksoupIntuitiveflora212

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Soup, no I don't want SK to betray him either. That would be sad. They can die or go down but I hope they stay loyal to each other. 
@darrlingpinks, it's a shame they made her some terrorist and mass murderer whom Shaad will bring down, fulfilling his description as hero and savior of Indo-Pak.

An SK groomed by Razia wanting revenge, but ended up realizing the truth would have been nice. Same for Saif. They both were children who grew up in streets and con artists they were to survive. Unfortunately that understanding only applies to certain characters. Everyone else can only  be outright psycho villains.
Sk always reminded me of Seher! It was something common in these 3- all grew up on streets! Life there is too different! I expected a good depth in the past of Seher, but I didn't find the proper detailing there nor of sk or saif! I would have liked it more as you said if they were under influence and realize later! I still wish a redemption of her!
 I don't understand why to make a single character mahan they are spoiling other characters! When a man like Shaad can be made mahan and be felt for,  why can't they give sk a good one- Not whitewashing, but redemption ! I feel more for sk because of the past, the character and acting! 

I remember this track was written for Amara, but it looks like for ShaadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoupKhatamKahani

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingpinks

Sk always reminded me of Seher! It was something common in these 3- all grew up on streets! Life there is too different! I expected a good depth in the past of Seher, but I didn't find the proper detailing there nor of sk or saif! I would have liked it more as you said if they were under influence and realize later! I still wish a redemption of her!
 I don't understand why to make a single character mahan they are spoiling other characters! When a man like Shaad can be made mahan and be felt for,  why can't they give sk a good one- Not whitewashing, but redemption ! I feel more for sk because of the past, the character and acting! 

Of course, it si for Shaad...He has to avenge the death of his family...and also be Jannat's Guardian angel.Dead..That automatically puts Useless Ahil under his protection. Ofc, Sanam 'd rise and aid her Guardian Angel.Wacko The heroine has to be the one connecting the clues.

So Ahil will be lying somewhere in Chudail's clutches and Team Sanam- Shaad will solve all the mysteries.Sleepy Typical of CVs.

Through Season 1 and 2 they did only the love stories well...and season 3 is not even about that!

LOL

Of course, Saifu to look forward to...But I bet one day he will disappear like a hoard of characters!Big smile (Hint- He will get a movie offer soon..or some show as lead...he is bound to get noticed!Clap And QH has nothing great to offer to him, so he should take the bite when it is offered.)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by darlingpinks

Of course, it si for Shaad...He has to avenge the death of his family...and also be Jannat's Guardian angel.Dead..That automatically puts Useless Ahil under his protection. Ofc, Sanam 'd rise and aid her Guardian Angel.Wacko The heroine has to be the one connecting the clues.

So Ahil will be lying somewhere in Chudail's clutches and Team Sanam- Shaad will solve all the mysteries.Sleepy Typical of CVs.

Through Season 1 and 2 they did only the love stories well...and season 3 is not even about that!

LOL

Of course, Saifu to look forward to...But I bet one day he will disappear like a hoard of characters!Big smile (Hint- He will get a movie offer soon..or some show as lead...he is bound to get noticed!Clap And QH has nothing great to offer to him, so he should take the bite when it is offered.)

Sahil was what I watched for, but that is not there. I remember Kv telling S3 is about sahil, but I guess cvs took it as ruining sahil.Dead

Akash is a very good actor and I believe he has a very good future ahead!Big smile

chicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I will take a moment to applaud all the actors who left the showClap...Had they stayed, they'd have regretted their decision, going by the famous and evident inconsistency of the CVs.
Hey, BTW..Gafur pa is rocking in Ashoka.Clap

Intuitive

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Hmmm..Someone is so dense that he cannot see what is wrong with dear Aapa's hairstyle...Wink
...and Naz is so smartBig smile she picks up everything but his treachery...Embarrassed..Nice jodi.LOL
Looking forward to enjoying this unique couple until they ruin this also.LOL

Intuitive

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Saif, SK, Raziya , 
Im cheering fr u guys Clap

Go n kill Shaad, Aahil, Jannat. They hv such a "Legendary" love story,   n legends make more of an impact if dead ... 

Go ahead, mera ashirwaad tm logo k sath hai LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeAGirlHasNoNameFireNIceJShuklasimran_singh_24IntuitiveKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Saif, SK, Raziya , 
Im cheering fr u guys Clap

Go n kill Shaad, Aahil, Jannat. They hv such a "Legendary" love story,   n legends make more of an impact if dead ... 

Go ahead, mera ashirwaad tm logo k sath hai LOL

It's a shame their revenge story is supposed to be a failure. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklamicshyIntuitive

Go to top