Aakash Ahuja AT #1 - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
Full episode is bakwas except for ifSa 
They are a good pair/couple. Villain couple or not. 

How I wish they could be a good villain couple who would just have their own happy ending at the end. Too bad they are embroiled in terrorism and murders.
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Full episode is bakwas except for ifSa 
They are a good pair/couple. Villain couple or not. 

How I wish they could be a good villain couple who would just have their own happy ending at the end. Too bad they are embroiled in terrorism and murders.
Itna bhi bura nahi tha na...
IDK- I caught only bits here and there.

Loved Saif.❀️

Additi had that chemistry with even Shaad2- though it was not returned.
Is Shaad 2 supposed to be comical?πŸ˜• If so, it looked OK. 

But Saif Miyan- I wonder what went through his heart when Shaad 2 grabbed his meri Sanam.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Aakash is so funny πŸ€£ QuboolHoNaHo πŸ€£ Glad he thinks like us lmao His humor makes him even more β˜ΊοΈ Smart n sexy make for a great combo!!! 
Hope to watch you in another show where you actually get scope to perform! Your an awesome actor Aakash! πŸ‘ Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Waiting for your next show, Aakash! πŸ˜ƒ Hopefully it has a PH that actually utilizes your talent! 
You rocked as Saif! I am proud that I was the admin of your AT β­οΈ Dont feel upset, sad or confused Aakash! You most definitely have something good awaiting you! After all, its talent that takes people far and you have it in you! It would be awesome to see you n KV in the same show! Regardless, will look forward to ur next show and hope the ones you mentioned looking into work out for you! πŸ˜³ Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Does anyone have the link to the segment of the blast and where he says his death scene is going to be shot?
Thanks in advance.

Such a shame his character was underutilized. Both Saif and SK I feel got raw deal as characters. SK as a campy terrorist villain, of course did well. But both could've been so much more three-dimensional and not outright complete terrorists and murderers. And could've been grey rather than complete villains with no chance.
Congratulations Akash on being free from QH!
You are the best thing that happened in the silly Season  3 and it's a pity they didn't know how to use a talent like yours.
You did well inspite of the Cvs and will watch out for your next show!
Something better is waiting for you.
Good luck!
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Congratulations Akash on being free from QH!
You are the best thing that happened in the silly Season  3 and it's a pity they didn't know how to use a talent like yours.
You did well inspite of the Cvs and will watch out for your next show!
Something better is waiting for you.
Good luck!

Never thought we would congratulate people on quitting! πŸ˜† 

Agree. He's definitely the best thing that hsppened to QH3. <3

I will most definitely be on the lookout for his next show! πŸ˜ƒ
@KhatamKahani Agree completely. He was grossly underutilized.

If Nazia's character has been developed properly, I would definitely have liked to watch Saif redeem himself gradually and fall in love with his wife. πŸ˜ƒ Sorry, I'm an incurable romantic. πŸ˜³
Edited by FireNIce - 8 years ago