Aakash Ahuja AT #1 - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
This guy is so good looking , Gul needs to give him his own show tbh , I'd watch the hell out of it 😆 
Love you Aakash Ahuja! 😳

You're looking dapper in that sherwani, I must say! 😃
Akash,

You're the hottest thing in this show right now. I am a big fan of your style! And your chem with Additi sets the screen ablaze. 😳 Only two worth watching characters for me. Love you my Saifooo. ❤️
Originally posted by .Serendipity.

Akash,

You're the hottest thing in this show right now. I am a big fan of your style! And your chem with Additi sets the screen ablaze. 😳 Only two worth watching characters for me. Love you my Saifooo. ❤️

His equation with his sister is just as entertaining. Honestly I stopped watching the show shortly after our lead came back as I just couldn't stand the freak triangle, but have caught up on all Saif scenes; his sister's scenes (from last week of Pak track onwards) and his scenes with the Sanam2.

It really says something about the show when the official vamps and greys have become the cream of the show...
Edited by SheAish - 8 years ago
He is just awesome as Saif.
His scenes with Sanam2 today, UFF. Then on the phone with SK.

IfSa--I love them. Really, they may have their own purposes and reasons, but in the end I want that they always find comfort and peace within each other.

The way he just drinks Chudail in and is drunk in her. I mean...I mean...❤️😳

Stole his Insta Profile.😉😆

Can definitely  put up with a good twin.😃

This guy has such a soft look here. Kudos to him for getting the Greedy look for this show.👏
😳
I asked for more screen space...

Loving the sibling bond between Saif and Aapa.👏.Aapa is everything to him... (Until he double crosses her, or she does him the favour, I guess.😆)

Amrapali and Akash were the best things about the episode yesterday...

Aww...Saifu is not too bright.😳 Aapa has to knock/slap him on the head now and then to knock some sense into him.😆

Naz.😲 How many faces to this woman!🥱😆
Friday was the last episode I watched. I loved Saif and SK. How he tried to stop the choking feebly and then told SK not to shoot. 
They and Raziya are all what even make me a bit curious to watch. 

Anyway, I love SK-Saif more than I liked ifSa and I liked ifSa a lot and still do. I at least hope Saif and SK stay loyal to each other. Well SK may not be as loyal to him, but at least give him and her that much.