Aakash Ahuja AT #1

Posted: 8 years ago

RULES:
Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/characters. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Any negative comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/characters scene with other characters should NOT be discussed here. Members can discuss relevant scene where other characters are involved but no speculation or hint about non-existent couple/love angle! We are forced to implement this restriction because many members asked for a place where they can discuss about their favorites while being free of the negativity towards them that they might encounter elsewhere in the main forum. Main purpose is bond here with other members who likes the same thing, while being free of negativity towards what they likes.
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago

He scorches our screens as Saif, the lover of current Bhopali Begum, Nayi Sanam. Both his fiancee Nazia and his lover Nayi Sanam are carrying his progeny. The one person who seems to be a worthy adversary as well as ally to Nayi Sanam, Saif is both an interesting and entertaining addition to the story, and is splendidly portrayed by Aakash Ahuja.

Raingoddess
                                                                       KhatamKahani
Booteefool 
Sageflower7

Press the Like button to add your name in the members list

Ok guys finally here it is πŸ₯³An AT for this immensely talented actor who plays the naughty and mysterious lover boy in his own unique style πŸ˜‰ Keep rocking Aakash πŸ‘ Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Yeah, baby! Finally! 
He is a good actor and definitely deserves this! 
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
I was waiting for this one. Thanks Esha for making it! I have to say, I'm actually very impressed with Akaash, I'm not familiar with this old work so I wasn't expecting much.
A well deserved AT! Saif and Nayi Sanam def make a hot pair!
yes despite of the fact that he isnt a much experienced actor he portrays the role of saif very promisingly

Aakash luks hot and i enjoy his mysterious character and i hope cvs have something meaningful planned with hos character

congo Esha and thanks for the AT

totally love his shady character- no pun.

in yesterday's episode he was worried about his sports car and in the next moment wished his lover good night with sweet dreams of himself. he is selfish and does not shy away from showing it... honesty
πŸ˜›

I appreciate his performance a lot! Boyfriend of Resident Evil Chudail and fiancee of Nazia Ibrahim! He is the new eye candy of Qubool Hai. A man with questionable morals, but still sells his "Ghatiyapan" in such a way that we are "Buying it!" LOL

He is playing a Gold digging Pool Boy type who first got Nazia pregnant coz she is the Nawab's sister! THEN took money from 2nd Begum to get HER pregnant, so she can remain "Hanging" to the position no one wants her in! Least of all the Nawab!

I just love how this kinda cheap gold digger turned into a Aashiq and even gives speeches about love "Sarayam" to a publicly married women! His scenes make me laugh, with the expressions he gives and how he plays a "Toy Boy" of an older women to perfection! These two SO deserve each other!  Welcome Akash! You make IM track LOL at the moment! Keep it up! 
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I appreciate his performance a lot! Boyfriend of Resident Evil Chudail and fiancee of Nazia Ibrahim! He is the new eye candy of Qubool Hai. A man with questionable morals, but still sells his "Ghatiyapan" in such a way that we are "Buying it!" LOL

He is playing a Gold digging Pool Boy type who first got Nazia pregnant coz she is the Nawab's sister! THEN took money from 2nd Begum to get HER pregnant, so she can remain "Hanging" to the position no one wants her in! Least of all the Nawab!

I just love how this kinda cheap gold digger turned into a Aashiq and even gives speeches about love "Sarayam" to a publicly married women! His scenes make me laugh, with the expressions he gives and how he plays a "Toy Boy" of an older women to perfection! These two SO deserve each other!  Welcome Akash! You make IM track LOL at the moment! Keep it up! 
Mandy.. you said it about this guy.

the best part.. this guy is not sold as holier than thou. his character is so in your face...
and he does a good job of acting.

He wants good money and a sexy woman in bed and he does not shy away from saying it loud an clearπŸ˜†