new promo - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Promo is really confusing  me. We should inform writter that  Sid is not jamai any more why they are saying jamai word. It should be ex-jamai like ex-wife.
Originally posted by lisasandra

Promo is really confusing me. We should inform writter that Sid is not jamai any more why they are saying jamai word. It should be ex-jamai like ex-wife.

This is exactly what I said. Calling roshni ex wife and calling himself the jamai, makes no sense. Sid is confused or the writers are confused.
Originally posted by skinnypal

looking at the light-hearted promo, maybe the entire Father-Daughter milan will be done in a funny way too with little dozes of emotional scenes!! (I HOPE)
Thanks for the WU.

Before the show started, we used to get this type of promos which intrigued me to watch the show. Now looks like we will have some fun moments like we used to have with SidDu. I'm excited for this track. I hope we have more promos like this.
Originally posted by paru10

Before the show started, we used to get this type of promos which intrigued me to watch the show. Now looks like we will have some fun moments like we used to have with SidDu. I'm excited for this track. I hope we have more promos like this.

Its exatly this kind of promo. reminded me of the beginning of the show.
anyone have the link of this promo
Originally posted by paru10

Doesn't he understand that he is not a jamai anymmore. They are divorced. He is saying ex-wife and calling himself the Jamai. What is wrong with the writers???? ughhh, tired of this, reunite SidNi. Atleast make him a Jamai first, which he is not at this point.

But thank you for the written update!😊

If you look at the old promos when the show started he also does call himself jamai before he became jamai then as well. I loved the promo it was cute and funny. It had the old promo feel to it and I felt like we are back to the beginning of JR with its real taste. So excited to watch the upcoming episodes. Sid's mission to bring DD-Shiv and Roshni-Shiv together is on its way. Yipeee!!! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š