afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just saw a new promo.Its a cute one.
Roshni says she doesnt need Shiv in her life. Then Sid speaks with the viewers and says you know her, she is my ex-wife, my life and this is my sasurji.they show Shiv trying to impress Roshni.

Sid says its his duty, the Jamai duty to reunite father and daughter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sounds good
Tfs dear😊
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: afghangirl

Just saw a new promo.Its a cute one.

Roshni says she doesnt need Shiv in her life. Then Sid speaks with the viewers and says you know her, she is my ex-wife, my life and this is my sasurji.they show Shiv trying to impress Roshni.

Sid says its his duty, the Jamai duty to reunite father and daughter.

Doesn't he understand that he is not a jamai anymmore. They are divorced. He is saying ex-wife and calling himself the Jamai. What is wrong with the writers???? ughhh, tired of this, reunite SidNi. Atleast make him a Jamai first, which he is not at this point.

But thank you for the written update!😊
Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago
afghangirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paru10

Doesn't he understand that he is not a jamai anymmore. They are divorced. He is saying ex-wife and calling himself the Jamai. What is wrong with the writers???? ughhh, tired of this, reunite SidNi. Atleast make him a Jamai first, which he is not at this point.

But thank you for the written update!😊

the funny thing is he says Roshni is my ex-wife and my life.πŸ˜•He is confused himself. even today he called DD Sasu-Mom.

But it was a very lively promo.
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: afghangirl

the funny thing is he says Roshni is my ex-wife and my life.πŸ˜•He is confused himself. even today he called DD Sasu-Mom.

But it was a very lively promo.

lol thats funny. πŸ˜† Sid is making us confuse with him. πŸ˜• I am positive that he will call DD as  SasuMom all the time. This is not gonna change. But wait did he said sasurji. That's funny πŸ˜†. I thought he will call him SasuDad like modern style.
Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago
afghangirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paru10

lol thats funny. πŸ˜† Sid is making us confuse with him. πŸ˜• I am positive that he will call DD as  SasuMom all the time. This is not gonna change. But wait did he said sasurji. That's funny πŸ˜†. I thought he will call him SasuDad like modern style.

yes, he said sasurji.
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sounds cute 😳 ab Sasur aur Jamai ki baari. πŸ˜›
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sounds interesting, sid should think what he saying calling roshni ex wife calling himself jamai looks weird...tfs
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
a good promo after a long time
thanks for sharing
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
looking at the light-hearted promo, maybe the entire Father-Daughter milan will be done in a funny way too with little dozes of emotional scenes!! (I HOPE)
Thanks for the WU.