Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Aitraaz (AryDigital) - ImranAbbas, SanaJaved, GoharR - Starts 11th Aug (Page 60)

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 30 November 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Yeah at least its getting a BIT interesting ROFL
Yeah thank god otherwise I wud hv hated it if imran was wasted in this show 

Also I wud luv to see sana javed with this kajal look in some other show 

God she looks so AWESOME with the kajal in this show 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_MHeavenlyBliss.

cimba IF-Dazzler
cimba
cimba

Posted: 17 December 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
does anyone think that the characters i this show need to be on psych medicaions?  this is a mess one crazy women husband his mom depressed and insecure, sana's character can use some mood lifers too... daughter needs some calmers..all are a total crazy ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

houmum

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 18 December 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
This is by far THE WORST SCRIPT written by sameera 
Even her flop shows hv better scripts 

But this is such a mess 

I m very very disappointed n sad 

cimba

cimba IF-Dazzler
cimba
cimba

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
i started this with lot of enthusiasm  and good feel for the show. Little by little it went down the drain...
one parent have problem because of her money another have it because of no money ... she is left in limbo and no love/respect because of that. poor girl holds back her feelings from all. looser husband after all of this has no trust and for what ??? if she wanted to leave ..she would have gone long before... so low grade  thinking.  now the ex lover ...just to get even with mom marries a total certifiable psycho... who cant stop yelling ,throwing things and insulting... then goes to another low as to have all doubt each other... nuts the entire mess does not make sense. Here and there i peek in to see where story is but it keeps on getting worst each time ...

Neel_M

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Any idea how many episodes left?
Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 23 December 2015 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cimba

i started this with lot of enthusiasm  and good feel for the show. Little by little it went down the drain...
one parent have problem because of her money another have it because of no money ... she is left in limbo and no love/respect because of that. poor girl holds back her feelings from all. looser husband after all of this has no trust and for what ??? if she wanted to leave ..she would have gone long before... so low grade  thinking.  now the ex lover ...just to get even with mom marries a total certifiable psycho... who cant stop yelling ,throwing things and insulting... then goes to another low as to have all doubt each other... nuts the entire mess does not make sense. Here and there i peek in to see where story is but it keeps on getting worst each time ...

Well said ... the show is a mess.. that psycho woman and her psycho daughter LOL

cimba

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 24 December 2015 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cimba

I know yaar 

I even let sameera fazal know about this by mssging her in th that how excited we were and how patient we were in the hope that it will get better but alas 

She also said she cudnt do justice to this properly ...she said she had an interesting concept but the screenplay did get messed up and it was too late when she realized

I m happy she was honest enuf to admit it herself 

And hoped we like tera ghum aur hum as she likes the story of that herself n looking forward to get it translated onscreen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cimbaNeel_M

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 11 January 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Is episode 22 aired? Can't find anywhere!

komalseemi

Go to top