Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Aitraaz (AryDigital) - ImranAbbas, SanaJaved, GoharR - Starts 11th Aug (Page 18)

AshTara Goldie
AshTara
AshTara

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RisingAsh

Hello Ayesha !  Nice to see you Embarrassed 

------

Hinna ! It seems no LOL I want his performances to stand out in India just like it does in Pakistan.. At the moment especially.. The Janisaar one looks a bit traditional but I feel it may be a good one.. Letz see..

Wese apas ki baat hai.. I don't watch movies much LOL

thank you! may i know your name? Smile 

the banner with which imran chose to work in india is not really one of the top ones...and mostly their movies go unnoticed except for the music. they have exceptional music in their films! i was way too excited to watch Imran in bollywood but when i heard he is being paired with bipasha in a film like creature i knew it was doomed. his role was very ordinary and the movie itself was awful.

i wish he only takes up quality projects with the top heroines and banners, and if its not available right now im more than happy watching him in such great dramas as he is doing! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERAN-RisingAsh-

AshTara Goldie
AshTara
AshTara

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Hey friends, do we have an appreciation thread for imran on this forum?? i think it would be great to have one! then we can specifically discuss him and all of his work!
heavenlybliss IF-Addictz
heavenlybliss
heavenlybliss

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Nope no one has made an AT on him. We just discuss him on the threads relating to his shows. LOL
AshTara Goldie
AshTara
AshTara

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
wahi toh na...it needs to be made! Asap LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heavenlybliss

-RisingAsh- IF-Sizzlerz
-RisingAsh-
-RisingAsh-

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshTara

------

Hinna ! It seems no LOL I want his performances to stand out in India just like it does in Pakistan.. At the moment especially.. The Janisaar one looks a bit traditional but I feel it may be a good one.. Letz see..

the banner with which imran chose to work in india is not really one of the top ones...and mostly their movies go unnoticed except for the music. they have exceptional music in their films! i was way too excited to watch Imran in bollywood but when i heard he is being paired with bipasha in a film like creature i knew it was doomed. his role was very ordinary and the movie itself was awful.

i wish he only takes up quality projects with the top heroines and banners, and if its not available right now im more than happy watching him in such great dramas as he is doing! 

I am Ash Embarrassed

I have not seen his movie.. Yeah coz it didn't attract me much LOL But I love him on TV.. 
AshTara Goldie
AshTara
AshTara

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

------

I am Ash Embarrassed

I have not seen his movie.. Yeah coz it didn't attract me much LOL But I love him on TV.. 

My nickname's Ash as wel!! Big smile  
i sat through that tortorous movie just to watch him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RisingAsh-

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Hey friends, do we have an appreciation thread for imran on this forum?? i think it would be great to have one! then we can specifically discuss him and all of his work!

Imfans fandom in this forum has trebled after his amazing work in both ALVIDA and yousuf...

And since we already had two threads to discuss him there was no. Need of another AT...

And his next show will b coming in ARy son mostly after eid...so we 'll discuss him in that thread then 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheese-RisingAsh-

-RisingAsh- IF-Sizzlerz
-RisingAsh-
-RisingAsh-

Posted: 03 July 2015 at 7:34am | IP Logged
we can make Imran AT too if someone want it as we have here one for Zahid Ahmed.. there we can discuss things related to him.. his shows.. his personal/professional life anything.. 

Go to top