Aitraaz (AryDigital) - ImranAbbas, SanaJaved, GoharR - Starts 11th Aug - Page 35

Posted: 8 years ago
This drama is a hugeee disappointment...
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

except in pyare afzal

Imran is her ex

She was AWESOME in Goya as well 

I LUVED HER with okb and her attitude as mohini was too good 
Sana is good but problem is she choose same type of characters
Even in that she eventually became a roni surat
Sana has a lot potential without doubt. But her roles are always so boring.. the bechari aurat. Amongst all the new actresses, she seems to doesn't care about what roles she picks. Almost every other new actress hates the role of bechari aurat but she doesn't. Besides Pyarey Afzal I don't remember her ever playing a memorable character. She was good as Mohini in Goyaa but turned into the same damsel in distress in the second half of the drama. The girl needs to be knocked some sense into so that she does some good work.
In Pyare Afzal her role was different though.
And LOL thats like Aiza, even she used to take up any random show, but still she was lucky that she got to play versatile characters.
And now even Saba has started doing any random shows.
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

In Pyare Afzal her role was different though.
And LOL thats like Aiza, even she used to take up any random show, but still she was lucky that she got to play versatile characters.
And now even Saba has started doing any random shows.

Yep Aiza too used to pick all the bechari aurat roles. But she's an ahamzing actress dude! I loved her in a negative role in Aks and she was so good in one of the Ramzan sitcoms she did for Humtv. She got picky over time and did some good work.. I will forever hate her for picking up Adhoori Aurat. xD

Sana doesn't even try to pick up something different. Aiza picked up the same roles but she did try all kinds of roles. And that's why I really like Aiza.. she's one brilliant actress who can do any kind of role.
Edit: And ofc she played Farah Ibrahim in Pyarey Afzal so well. It was a kinda complex character of a confused girl and she pulled it off. Even if she returns to tv and does the same stereotypical roles, one can't deny that she is versatile and an amazing actress because up till now she's been good in every role she does.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
Saba just did Bunty  I love you and Digest Writer. Shows on rape are a gamble and Pakistani producers/directors don't know how to tackle them well given how it's such a sensitive issue. Saba does a lot of shows...you can't always get it right every time. My problem with Saba is that she does a lot of shows at once. She works a lot and in the process she'll do some not so great shows. Nonetheless, I've never seen her fail as a performer (in terms of solely her performances).

Sana is one boring actress. I have yet to see her do anything impressive.

Ayeza  has a knack of doing similar roles..prior to Pyare Afzal she was pretty typecasted. Most of her work is with A&B and they've always given her similar roles.  
Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
There's a sitcom on Geo called She which has Saba in it and she plays a female police officer. It's silly and comical..and I like how the show focuses on a female cop rather than a male one. Stuff like this is a gamble but Saba takes it up. None of the other current actresses would be able to pull such shows off and neither would the producers put their money on them. A lot of actors/actresses play it safe by choosing stuff that get channels TRPS. I remember Sarmad  Khoosat saying  on a talk show that a lot of the current actors like playing safe and that's exactly why most of them can't branch out.  Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -ZaYalicious-

Yep Aiza too used to pick all the bechari aurat roles. But she's an ahamzing actress dude! I loved her in a negative role in Aks and she was so good in one of the Ramzan sitcoms she did for Humtv. She got picky over time and did some good work.. I will forever hate her for picking up Adhoori Aurat. xD

Sana doesn't even try to pick up something different. Aiza picked up the same roles but she did try all kinds of roles. And that's why I really like Aiza.. she's one brilliant actress who can do any kind of role.
Edit: And ofc she played Farah Ibrahim in Pyarey Afzal so well. It was a kinda complex character of a confused girl and she pulled it off. Even if she returns to tv and does the same stereotypical roles, one can't deny that she is versatile and an amazing actress because up till now she's been good in every role she does.
Whattt?! I loved her in adhoori aurat man! And my first show of Aiza was Aks and I loved it!

I guess Sana is only comfortable doing bechari roles. ðŸ˜† Or maybe she only likes those type of characters.