Aitraaz (AryDigital) - ImranAbbas, SanaJaved, GoharR - Starts 11th Aug - Page 32

Posted: 8 years ago
I didnt find it weird but i found it a bit different that how the writer linked her badluck in both cases

Yes the situation is gheesa peeta that the mom is not approving the bahu but this happening in both times in different ways specially to a gal for whom parents conset really matters as she herself doesnt hv family and wants to live with family

I didnt find sanas attitude weird

Even i wud better not hook up with someone whose mom disapproves so strongly

With imran she cud reject more strongly as they were just bf gf

But with gohar the wedding was almost final

So she didnt back out but insisted he convinces the mom

Whats wrong with that

If a guy leaves his family and come to me i wud rather tell him to stay with family and leave me as his family brought him up not me

While watching the epi 3 i thought the show wid hv had more weight if it was someone else other than sana javed and gohar

Sana javed is very good as parallel leads but seeing her as the solo heroine in so many shows bk to bk has made me tired of her ...i wud hv been more eager to watch the show if the heroine was someone else who has a stronger screen presence

Same with gohar ...he has even a worse screen presence

None of them are solo lead material

Why is ary obsessed with sana javed and gohar ...all their shows hv them geez

Before i was happy about the cast but now it seems wish it was someone else with imran

Then the same scenes wud hv been more interesting to watch

Sana and gohar cudnt add any value to the show
I don't mind sana but gohar is not suiting this role at all...
I love sana but she always does the same role
The show is quite boring
I want imran re entry n Sania entry too
She still loves wajdan but denying it again n again

Ikr...just watching it coz of imran otherwise it is so boring and not interesting at all...
How is its trps? Does anyone know?

Never watched this show, today was my first episode.. it's not bad.. who is Wajdaan for Komal? ex husband or just ex? I like Arsalan.. poor guy is crushed between his mum and wife.. The wife is really nice like she takes extra care that she doesn't disappoint the saas but the saas and khala are just plain weird..

Sana is beautiful, and I like Gohar too, he looks so innocent even tho generally I don't like this guy but after Khilona and this he might be growing on me.. Don't know have to wait a bit 😆
Wajdan is imrans character, they were in love but Wajdans mom disapproved because Sana didn't have money, class difference, wajdan was ready to marry her but Sana didn't want him to leave his mom for her so they broke up.
Now enters gohars character after sana has become rich, here the mom disapproved because she had too much money.
Originally posted by -shabz-

Wajdan is imrans character, they were in love but Wajdans mom disapproved because Sana didn't have money, class difference, wajdan was ready to marry her but Sana didn't want him to leave his mom for her so they broke up.
Now enters gohars character after sana has become rich, here the mom disapproved because she had too much money.

Sania Saeed is not Wajdaan's mum or is she?  How did she end up having money all of a sudden?

Arsalan and Komal will probably have a divorce in the future.. they're building up to that..
No Saba Faisal was wajdans mother.

Sana got the money after her parents death. Don't know the details.