Aitraaz (AryDigital) - ImranAbbas, SanaJaved, GoharR - Starts 11th Aug - Page 30

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

There is sania saeed and one of the twin sisters 
Aiman Khan. From the promos, I thought she would be Komal's sister but I guess not. Maybe she is the sister of one of the guys?
Is it just me who's not impressed by the two episodes that have aired so far? Tbh I started watching it for Sana and Imran.. they look good together. And even the skill to switch to flashbacks while showing the present is not really working.. this tactic is anything but gripping. :/ I'm sorta giving up.. idk why but the show is not gaining my interest. 
I haven't even started this yet. I hate quality of the videos for ARY  shows. 
Originally posted by -ZaYalicious-

Is it just me who's not impressed by the two episodes that have aired so far? Tbh I started watching it for Sana and Imran.. they look good together. And even the skill to switch to flashbacks while showing the present is not really working.. this tactic is anything but gripping. :/ I'm sorta giving up.. idk why but the show is not gaining my interest. 
I liked the 1st epi...but 2nd epi was not that good..but I will watch few more episodes and give this drama a chance..coz I blv imran will not choose an average script
No its not just you. The show has been a disappointment so far. Lets just wait until Sania enters and see how the story progresses.
Yes main story has not started yet.. Let's see
Sameera's stories don't build up till a few episodes later from what I've observed. They usually start out slow..and then bam, bam, bam..and you're mind is left boggled...and then it either drags or ends. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

No its not just you. The show has been a disappointment so far. Lets just wait until Sania enters and see how the story progresses.

I thought Sania would play Imran's mom .. I wonder what is her role because she seemed a motherly figure to Imran in the promos. Khair I've already three shows a week so I might just start watching it again after a few weeks 
Originally posted by starstruckk

Sameera's stories don't build up till a few episodes later from what I've observed. They usually start out slow..and then bam, bam, bam..and you're mind is left boggled...and then it either drags or ends. ðŸ˜†
That is so true! Except with Chup Raho, I think that was intense from the beginning.
Originally posted by -ZaYalicious-

I thought Sania would play Imran's mom .. I wonder what is her role because she seemed a motherly figure to Imran in the promos. Khair I've already three shows a week so I might just start watching it again after a few weeks 
Maybe he moves in to her house after the break up since he had already elft his mother.