Aitraaz (AryDigital) - ImranAbbas, SanaJaved, GoharR - Starts 11th Aug - Page 24

Posted: 8 years ago
Dude, chup raho ahs nothing to do with this show. That show had no other show to compete with. And DeD has just reached the good part.
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Dude, chup raho ahs nothing to do with this show. That show had no other show to compete with. And DeD has just reached the good part.

Chup raho had shanakht to compete with which used to get higher trps for hum on tues than ded 

Still Chup raho a d shanakht both used to. Get very good ratings for the channel 

So I really hope both aitraaz a d ded get. Good trps for both the channels at the same time 

Waiting for episode to be uploaded online. ðŸ˜³
Seriously?! I heard Shanakht was good but people are obsessed with DeD.
Yay link mil gayi. Wish the quality was better though. ðŸ˜­
The first episode was pretty good! Really liked it!😃
Hey there...hope u r doing well...I LUVED today's first Epi of AITRAAZ...there was SAMEERA FAZAL MAGIC written all over the pilot Epi itself...I liked the screenplay of the Epi a lot...the circumstances were typical but it was presented very differently...the opening scene of Imran sana javed in the library was just brilliant...and so were the past present cross overs...the supporting cast acting and characterization were also perfect...nothing over the top nor unreal.
I can't believe I m saying this but ..d the BEST PART WAS GAUHARS character...I don't like gauhar but the character forced me to like him...he isn't a typical guy...why do I hv a feeling that he has various shades...and to my surprise I liked sana gauhar scenes a lot as well ...

...even the convos with SANA and her friend is very adorable...I don't know her name but she plays character roles really well..LUVED her with SAMI.in bashar momin as taiyyiba I was surprised to see her here

...and thanks to the casting director...the cast is just more than perfect ...thank god Imran is there in the show ...his screen presence is to die for and he suits the character a lot...I m really impressed with his acting which has improved so Much..and so many things happened in the first Epi itself...the pace is really good with no unnecessary filler scenes or characters...all I can say is the first Epi went beyond my expectations...it was just too beautiful n complete...
Well loved the screen play
Good show
Waiting for wajdaan n komal interaction after breakup
How come no one watched the show except a few
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

How come no one watched the show except a few

Everybody is busy with DeD at the moment ðŸ˜†