Aitraaz (AryDigital) - ImranAbbas, SanaJaved, GoharR - Starts 11th Aug - Page 14

Posted: 8 years ago
Nope no one has made an AT on him. We just discuss him on the threads relating to his shows. 😆
wahi toh na...it needs to be made! Asap ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by AshTara

thank you! may i know your name? ðŸ˜Š 

the banner with which imran chose to work in india is not really one of the top ones...and mostly their movies go unnoticed except for the music. they have exceptional music in their films! i was way too excited to watch Imran in bollywood but when i heard he is being paired with bipasha in a film like creature i knew it was doomed. his role was very ordinary and the movie itself was awful.

i wish he only takes up quality projects with the top heroines and banners, and if its not available right now im more than happy watching him in such great dramas as he is doing! 

I am Ash ðŸ˜³

I have not seen his movie.. Yeah coz it didn't attract me much ðŸ˜† But I love him on TV.. 
Originally posted by RisingAsh

I am Ash ðŸ˜³

I have not seen his movie.. Yeah coz it didn't attract me much ðŸ˜† But I love him on TV.. 

My nickname's Ash as wel!! ðŸ˜ƒ  
i sat through that tortorous movie just to watch him..
Originally posted by AshTara

Hey friends, do we have an appreciation thread for imran on this forum?? i think it would be great to have one! then we can specifically discuss him and all of his work!

Imfans fandom in this forum has trebled after his amazing work in both ALVIDA and yousuf...

And since we already had two threads to discuss him there was no. Need of another AT...

And his next show will b coming in ARy son mostly after eid...so we 'll discuss him in that thread then 
we can make Imran AT too if someone want it as we have here one for Zahid Ahmed.. there we can discuss things related to him.. his shows.. his personal/professional life anything.. 
Its pointless really since we discuss everything in the threads anyway lol
^ I said IF someone wants that why not.. Fans have right na to open ATs for their favourites.. she asked so I said itz possible ðŸ˜†

P.S. I bet their were PLENTY of ATs concerning the stars of Humsafar n ZGH even if these shows had their own countless threads 😛
Nope, We discussed everything in the ZGH and Humsafar ATs. Once Humsafar finished, they just changed the title from Humsafar AT to FawadMahira AT
Ohh okk.. I didn't know that.. Yeh bhi acha idea hai wese ðŸ˜›

---

but since the upcoming shows are having multiple star cast.. I doubt if it will be more convenient for the fans pf particular stars .. I don't know.. just my opinion.. people MAY need ATs for their favz   😆