Aitraaz (AryDigital) - ImranAbbas, SanaJaved, GoharR - Starts 11th Aug - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
I always get fascinated with twins 🀣
Imran posted more pics with sania saeed 
I jus hope their track has no romantic angle the way she had with Fawad in numm 
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Imran posted more pics with sania saeed 
I jus hope their track has no romantic angle the way she had with Fawad in numm 
where to get new pics Abby? r they posted? :/
n eagerly waiting <3

Here are some pics that Imran shared on his official Insta n Facebook page. I just love him in this look... ☺️ I was tired of his look in Alvida n MNYH πŸ˜† not that he doesn't look good itz just that I prefere short hair on guys :P In MNYH he looks cute whereas in Alvida he needed to look a mature doctor so it suited both roles.. But I am glad his look changed for this new project..

I don't think he has less scenes or part in the show.. I hope not.. Coz in the beginning we got so many pics with Sana n Gohar n we are getting them with Imran n the other cast.. So now can we suppose that Sana n Gohar are less present in the show ? Nahi na.. :P So I kinda think it will be a show with  justified screen space .. Well I hope..
Screen space doesn't matter, the role should be impactful even if shorter.. I am hoping it to be a show worth watching.. Coz ARY isn't going through a good phase IMO.. I m saying this coz watching nothing on it  it can be incorrect too πŸ˜†
Hello Jes πŸ€— long time :O where have you been ?
Originally posted by RisingAsh

I don't think he has less scenes or part in the show.. I hope not.. Coz in the beginning we got so many pics with Sana n Gohar n we are getting them with Imran n the other cast.. So now can we suppose that Sana n Gohar are less present in the show ? Nahi na.. :P So I kinda think it will be a show with  justified screen space .. Well I hope..
Screen space doesn't matter, the role should be impactful even if shorter.. I am hoping it to be a show worth watching.. Coz ARY isn't going through a good phase IMO.. I m saying this coz watching nothing on it  it can be incorrect too πŸ˜†

We really don't think who has how much screen time as sameera fazal Ary shows r usually long and hv weight on all characters

Sania saeed is really looking cute but I really don't want. Any romantic relationship with her and Imran after the disastrous numm with Fawad 

And since gohar and imrans characters don't meet in the show 

So we really don't know the other part of the shooting as gohar isn't much active in fb or Twitter unlike Imran 

So may b they r shooting gohar sana scenes but we don't know as Imran is posting imrans parts only 
^ I was assuming that coz people were wondering if Imran's role is a short one here as we got so many bites of everyone except Imran before.. He may be busy with his ongoing projects so he couldn't post about this show earlier.. 

I don't what do u mean by Imran n Gohar not meeting in the story... Is there any synopsis around ? Sorry I think I missed something..

So basically if thatz true then we will be getting two different angles in the show.. !? Cool enough..
Originally posted by RisingAsh

^ I was assuming that coz people were wondering if Imran's role is a short one here as we got so many bites of everyone except Imran before.. He may be busy with his ongoing projects so he couldn't post about this show earlier.. 

I don't what do u mean by Imran n Gohar not meeting in the story... Is there any synopsis around ? Sorry I think I missed something..

So basically if thatz true then we will be getting two different angles in the show.. !? Cool enough..

Imran has a full fledged lead role 

I asked sameera and she confirmed.ed neithernits a cameo nor a short role 

I don't know where in this thread there was an article where it said it's a luv triangle but Imran gohar won't b shown fighting for the gal simultaneously and the male lead s don't cross paths 

I don't know how the script is but this is what we gathered so far 

Gohar sana and Imran are the main leads but the supporting characters hv weight too 

Otherwise sania saeed wudnt hv agreed
Oh okk so u asked the writer n there was an article also.. Cool.. 

-----

But again a love triangle.. !? PUHLEEEZZ !!! πŸ€“