Reporters#Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #1 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by DexterRocks

i think you have a point.  And if this indeed falls into place, then that will mean that Kabir's trust on Ananya has faltered, otherwise he would not send Laxman to keep a check at her.
Another factor is kabir has arranged 2 crores for this lead, and its possible that he is ensuring that both the money and Ananya does not fall into trouble as the place which she has described to him is unsafe.
Another possibility is, Kabir has send laxman only for his personal assurance about the lead, and Ananya herself does a blunder and misses the opportunity and that makes kabir blast her in his room. 

Kabir has been very unpredictable so far, and that makes us think of so many possibilities regarding his smirk and appointing laxman to follow his stupid reporter

@bold - I so wish thats true for I can see Kabir scolding Ananya but he playing a game with her will actually hurt her and complicate their equation which I dont want seeing we are already too short of time for romance.

But if this happens then everything falls into place - except the "SMIRK" at the end. ðŸ˜† If he really wished to send laxman to ensure the safety of Ananya or the news itself...he wont smirk. So def something is fishy.
Edited by Malika - 8 years ago

Edited by das.jayati.1 - 8 years ago
I think kabir ne Ananya ko follow karneh laxman ko issliye bola so that he gets the news n can prove Ananya that the journalist wala mind she has ie. The curiosity to get the truth is not always fullfiled kabhi kabhi koi aur bazzi mar jatta hai u should never share the info to every one wala conclusion as he might feel Ananya does her work with a pure n innocence mind
In short he is supporting her to get strong so that his history doesn't repeats 
I am gonna miss today's episode..people coming for dinner. Can someone tell me what's gonna happen? Ananya is going to blunder somewhere? But why?
Today's episode was super awesome. I like how Kabir knew that Ananya did the questionnaire, and how trickily he made Ananya to confess about the questionnaire and also I like the part how Manav got humiliated infront of all the KKN staffs ( that was really worth to watch  ðŸ˜†)
Originally posted by Sagi.

I am gonna miss today's episode..people coming for dinner. Can someone tell me what's gonna happen? Ananya is going to blunder somewhere? But why?

Ananya gonna do a blunder, that is a guess only . Kabir has cooked up something with Laxman, what , it will get revealed .
Originally posted by Malika

@bold - I so wish thats true for I can see Kabir scolding Ananya but he playing a game with her will actually hurt her and complicate their equation which I dont want seeing we are already too short of time for romance.

But if this happens then everything falls into place - except the "SMIRK" at the end. ðŸ˜† If he really wished to send laxman to ensure the safety of Ananya or the news itself...he wont smirk. So def something is fishy.

him playing a game with her can only hurt her if she ever comes to know about it, and what if she finds it out after romance has already brewed in between them ? 

okay so the SMIRK is actually confusing us more than the precap, exactly, i was thinking the same that his smirk hinted towards a bigger thing than that off Ananya's testification. 

Originally posted by DexterRocks

Ananya gonna do a blunder, that is a guess only . Kabir has cooked up something with Laxman, what , it will get revealed .

Fingers crossed. We can pin our eternal hopes on Kabir sir.
Fingers crossed what's next ðŸ˜’
Originally posted by das.jayati.1

Fingers crossed what's next ðŸ˜’
why u r sad