Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Daily Episode Discussions 
Live Updates Thread 

# 1

Reporters

Daily Episode Discussions and Live Update Thread- 68

Please use this thread to discuss the episodes and for Live updates!

**** RULE****

-Please refrain from chatting here and no spam. 😃

-Do not bash the show/actor/character.

-Do Not Quote Post More Than 3 times.

...Happy Discussion...

NB:  New Thread will be posted in page 1 ... when its created... keep a check... when thread completes 150 pages

Edited by Maha149 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
monday's episode was excellent, could not find anything out of the place or being dragged. good focus on Kabir and his mind games.
i want some more scenes between kabir and khaled. 
Maha149 thumbnail
Originally posted by: das.jayati.1

Yes I am

r u new hiii
Maha149 thumbnail
Helooo acha tu yr chalo start discussion
das.jayati.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Well the episode was mind blowing n every aspect of kabir was wow👏
Maha149 thumbnail
Originally posted by: das.jayati.1

Well the episode was mind blowing n every aspect of kabir was wow👏

but yr kabir ny anaya ko follow karnay ko bola kis hi ko confused
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi ppl!!
Glad we have a daily discussion thread.
I am a bit worried about tomorrow's epi coz according to the spoiler he drags her into his cabin and tells her that she isnt that a good reporter as much as she thinks. May be he wants to prove a point to her that whatever reportergiri she did on his past in the form of that questionnaire was actually a piece of crap. And i think he has sent laxman to follow Ananya for two reasons - 1) So that the lead does not slip from his hand 2) Ananya does not get the lead proving to her that she should stop flying in air now.

But why i feel this entire thing might turn on Kabir itself and she indeed has some info abt the lead which even laxman could not get. At the end Kabir will realize that Ananya was not trying to dig into his past. This week is gonna be really interesting.

Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Malika

Hi ppl!!
I am a bit worried about tomorrow's epi coz according to the spoiler he drags her into his cabin and tells her that she isnt that a good reporter as much as she thinks. May be he wants to prove a point to her that whatever reportergiri she did on his past in the form of that questionnaire was actually a piece of crap. And i think he has sent laxman to follow Ananya for two reasons - 1) So that the lead does not slip from his hand 2) Ananya does not get the lead proving to her that she should stop flying in air now.

But why i feel this entire thing might turn on Kabir itself and she indeed has some info abt the lead which even laxman could not get. At the end Kabir will realize that Ananya was not trying to dig into his past. This week is gonna be really interesting.

i think you have a point.  And if this indeed falls into place, then that will mean that Kabir's trust on Ananya has faltered, otherwise he would not send Laxman to keep a check at her.
Another factor is kabir has arranged 2 crores for this lead, and its possible that he is ensuring that both the money and Ananya does not fall into trouble as the place which she has described to him is unsafe.
Another possibility is, Kabir has send laxman only for his personal assurance about the lead, and Ananya herself does a blunder and misses the opportunity and that makes kabir blast her in his room. 

Kabir has been very unpredictable so far, and that makes us think of so many possibilities regarding his smirk and appointing laxman to follow his stupid reporter
Maha149 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

Hi ppl!!

yesss but I think kabir kuch janata chata haI
Me shocked laxman ko bolo k us ka peecha kro confused vworried
Maha149 thumbnail
I wish koi hot sencs a jaye kaya k  itni fight tobaaa