Nach Baliye 7

Upen and Karishma officially engaged! - Page 2

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

guys the news is true! Karishma's engagement ring is visible here... 

woohoo UpMa are engaged! ðŸ˜ƒ

Nice picture

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Natkat

UPEN KARISHMA GET ENGAGED-FILMY MANTRA.COM

The two very talented and good looking actors, when they met at a reality show, no one knew they will be so close and become an inseparable couple someday. Expect the unexpected, Karishma Tanna was proposed by Upen Patel on a dance based show which airs on a family entertainment channel.

Dancing on a theme of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs', the couple got loud cheers and appreciation from the audiences. After the act, it was the 36 China Town' actor who invited Karishma's mother and sister on the stage and proposed the Grand Masti' actress.

Beautifully arranged, some audiences were holding Marry Me' placards and some cute little kids went onto the stage with Marry Me' placards. The long legged lass was so touched by this gesture, she said a big yes to the London boy and the entire studio was clapping for them.

Upen's and Karishma's family interacted through live video calling and both the families were looking extremely happy. All the contestants and judges were invited to the stage and a big cake was cut by the to be married couple.

when will be aired on tv???

Edited by akash99 - 8 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: akash99

when will be aired on tv???

I think on May 31st! 
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Natkat

UPEN KARISHMA GET ENGAGED-FILMY MANTRA.COM

The two very talented and good looking actors, when they met at a reality show, no one knew they will be so close and become an inseparable couple someday. Expect the unexpected, Karishma Tanna was proposed by Upen Patel on a dance based show which airs on a family entertainment channel.

Dancing on a theme of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs', the couple got loud cheers and appreciation from the audiences. After the act, it was the 36 China Town' actor who invited Karishma's mother and sister on the stage and proposed the Grand Masti' actress.

Beautifully arranged, some audiences were holding Marry Me' placards and some cute little kids went onto the stage with Marry Me' placards. The long legged lass was so touched by this gesture, she said a big yes to the London boy and the entire studio was clapping for them.

Upen's and Karishma's family interacted through live video calling and both the families were looking extremely happy. All the contestants and judges were invited to the stage and a big cake was cut by the to be married couple.

TFS Natkhat.  can't wait for this episode.

their love, their chemistry and how they've changed each for the better is really coming thru this show. sometimes loves comes in most unexpected places and most unexpected times.  that's what happened with Karishma and Upen.  Hope they win the show too.
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Woh 🥳 great news [:D/] love upma 😳