Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't care about the picture because not the entire thing was posted, I assume. Anyhow. What she said was true. You cannot blame her for Virat's or India's loss. Everybody has bad days. 
Edited by NocturnalBeing - 8 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm sure Sunny Leone will take strong offence to that pic ðŸ˜†
At least she should've given an aggressive facial expression but this is just sick. 
Everything going wrong for poor her!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Oh my goodness.. Virat actually played a match the day his father passed away?! Wow :( ..what a professional. My father says focus and dedication must be like that. Nothing must budge you from doing your duty... :(

He was 18yrs old and he was halfway through the inning playing for Ranji trophy.. And he played that 1st day. then got to know of his father passing away. Next morning he again batted 90 runs and brought the team back from defeat and once he was out he went to his father's funeral..

http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/father-dead-he-bats-to-save-delhi/18988/
Grow a set on stones and man up ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
very hurtful ke liye yeh picture? lmao 🤣

She was hurtful as in she felt bad 🤢 🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
That picture! Seriously there are so many pictures they could have used of Anushka and they chose that!

Her IV was good, I completely agree with her here ... "We put in a lot of struggle to reach a certain position. People just see the good parts, and they think it is okay to say mean things. It's sad. We need to have some basic sensitivity towards everyone, but I think intelligent people " I am not saying educated because even they behave quite stupidly "