Piya Rangrezz

ominous pair

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Really I dnt know what to say about that mother son duo they are so freaking hilarious. I know I should have been feeling bad for shraddha poor girl but those 2 where just so hilarious their dialogues where fantastic. I didn't know whether to laugh, get angry or just be shocked. Gaurav as Sher the comic timing, the way he speaks, his change of expression just brilliant. So happy he tried something different and really not only is his talent being show but also his hotness he has got to be the handsomest guy on tv. And than is his mummy Mrs High Court she is so disgustingly funny old cow lol both mother and son when they see shraddha know she is the ominous lol . And than there is shraddha the fish out of water like literally. I have never seen such acting be4 whenever she does emotional scenes and has to show emotion she is like a fish out of water and cnt breath I get reminded of a fish who is gulping for air when it comes to her emotional scenes lol. And if I didn't know she was a good character I swear she was trying to manipulate Sher with her puppy dog expression, eyes and demeanor. Bt isn't it amazing both mother and son get very irritated by the stuttering queen lol bt if she had been in love with him Sher darling would have not gotten irritated with her lol. Bt Sher, Sher, Sher u too hot for your own good.Edited by sandiab - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunzara2405 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
fantastic post my dear...INDEED omnious pair!!!! πŸ˜†
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow...what a review, hilarious postπŸ‘
Really agree with u all the way...

Sher n Bhavri was just awesome...unke Dialogues, expressions,timing was just wow...superb acting...

Our sonn chiraiiya was also very good today, just loved her smile, her scene with gajra was so nice, finally saw her full cute smile as Shraddha, she looks so beautiful while smiling...😳😳😳

Hot hot sher, he rocked today!! Love u so much!!
vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously gulping isn't cool...director should guide her...it is OK when your petrified but  not every time...otherwise she is very good
...bhavri and sher two mad birds...I love sher ...ohhh sher darling...I don't think he was getting irritated with shraddha in that scene..he wanted to put some sense that they should have some relationship...aise toh nhi chalega!!!πŸ˜‰
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunzara2405

fantastic post my dear...INDEED omnious pair!!!!πŸ˜†

thanks
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Wow...what a review, hilarious postπŸ‘

Really agree with u all the way...

Sher n Bhavri was just awesome...unke Dialogues, expressions,timing was just wow...superb acting...

Our sonn chiraiiya was also very good today, just loved her smile, her scene with gajra was so nice, finally saw her full cute smile as Shraddha, she looks so beautiful while smiling...😳😳😳

Hot hot sher, he rocked today!! Love u so much!!

πŸ˜† I have a bad sense of humor and it comes out in my writing lol but Sher and Bhavri are amazing amazing pace of the show just loving it.
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: vallu123

Seriously gulping isn't cool...director should guide her...it is OK when your petrified but not every time...otherwise she is very good bhavri and sher two mad birds...I love sher ...ohhh sher darling...I don't think he was getting irritated with shraddha in that scene..he wanted to put some sense that they should have some relationship...aise toh nhi chalega!!!πŸ˜‰[/DIV]

ya its abit weird when u see her doing that but overall she is good now. Sher is adorable
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sher is too.awesome... He wants that she should talk to him  n that they should atleast be friends...let's see how he tackles today's situation 
I really want him to bring shraddha back to the haveli