India-Forums

Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

ominous pair

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Really I dnt know what to say about that mother son duo they are so freaking hilarious. I know I should have been feeling bad for shraddha poor girl but those 2 where just so hilarious their dialogues where fantastic. I didn't know whether to laugh, get angry or just be shocked. Gaurav as Sher the comic timing, the way he speaks, his change of expression just brilliant. So happy he tried something different and really not only is his talent being show but also his hotness he has got to be the handsomest guy on tv. And than is his mummy Mrs High Court she is so disgustingly funny old cow lol both mother and son when they see shraddha know she is the ominous lol . And than there is shraddha the fish out of water like literally. I have never seen such acting be4 whenever she does emotional scenes and has to show emotion she is like a fish out of water and cnt breath I get reminded of a fish who is gulping for air when it comes to her emotional scenes lol. And if I didn't know she was a good character I swear she was trying to manipulate Sher with her puppy dog expression, eyes and demeanor. Bt isn't it amazing both mother and son get very irritated by the stuttering queen lol bt if she had been in love with him Sher darling would have not gotten irritated with her lol. Bt Sher, Sher, Sher u too hot for your own good.

Edited by sandiab - 11 May 2015 at 4:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunzara2405vallu123Ilin-RadzLuvShaktiParm.Sanjh30

sunzara2405 Groupbie
sunzara2405
sunzara2405

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
fantastic post my dear...INDEED omnious pair!!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiabSanjh30

Sanjh30 IF-Sizzlerz
Sanjh30
Sanjh30

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
LOL agreed Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Wow...what a review, hilarious postClap
Really agree with u all the way...

Sher n Bhavri was just awesome...unke Dialogues, expressions,timing was just wow...superb acting...

Our sonn chiraiiya was also very good today, just loved her smile, her scene with gajra was so nice, finally saw her full cute smile as Shraddha, she looks so beautiful while smiling...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hot hot sher, he rocked today!! Love u so much!!

vallu123

vallu123 Senior Member
vallu123
vallu123

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Seriously gulping isn't cool...director should guide her...it is OK when your petrified but  not every time...otherwise she is very good
...bhavri and sher two mad birds...I love sher ...ohhh sher darling...I don't think he was getting irritated with shraddha in that scene..he wanted to put some sense that they should have some relationship...aise toh nhi chalega!!!Wink

sandiab

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunzara2405

fantastic post my dear...INDEED omnious pair!!!!LOL
thanks
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RadzLuvShakti

Wow...what a review, hilarious postClap
Really agree with u all the way...

Sher n Bhavri was just awesome...unke Dialogues, expressions,timing was just wow...superb acting...

Our sonn chiraiiya was also very good today, just loved her smile, her scene with gajra was so nice, finally saw her full cute smile as Shraddha, she looks so beautiful while smiling...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hot hot sher, he rocked today!! Love u so much!!
LOL I have a bad sense of humor and it comes out in my writing lol but Sher and Bhavri are amazing amazing pace of the show just loving it.
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vallu123

Seriously gulping isn't cool...director should guide her...it is OK when your petrified but not every time...otherwise she is very good bhavri and sher two mad birds...I love sher ...ohhh sher darling...I don't think he was getting irritated with shraddha in that scene..he wanted to put some sense that they should have some relationship...aise toh nhi chalega!!!Wink[/DIV]
ya its abit weird when u see her doing that but overall she is good now. Sher is adorable

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index