Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Anyone who has seen this guy from the start of the serial, him turning from Ranveer to RV , would surely feel for this guy ! I watched the new olv in which Ishaani is doing that Bhangra with whom you know and Stopping lawyer to fight with RV ! That girl has really moved on ! Ishaani from your inside you love Just RV and from your action WHat the crappy Hell are you doing ! I do agree with otherone's here , you have killed Ranveer from every angle except physically , Why are you not stepping up to do it also ! I just sometimes feel maybe in a fit of rage that , You don't deserve the Man !  Edited by Ishveer-lover - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya n top of it she was happily dancing wd shikar 
She was stopping shikar from fighting as if she already has a right on shikar
Only thing that was enjoyable n that video was shakti dancing alone at the back! He was dancing like a puppet all alone while others were shooting heheheh
N he was teaching Radz how to dance n they both were dancing.. That was offscreen
Othet onscreen scenes on that video was juz puke worthy
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cn any1 post d link plz??
which video r u guys tokin abt? 
Rad75 thumbnail
"Ya n top of it she was happily dancing wd shikar 
She was stopping shikar from fighting as if she already has a right on shikar"

I beg to disagree... RV is equally responsible for the mess... he always praised Ritika in front of everyone even though he loved Ishani... He always rushed towards Ritika to share his problems... he treated her like some prized possession..  During Ishani's hate track, in spite of all bitterness, she never demeaned RV in front of others...

RV too had danced and enjoyed life with Ritika... he was busy feeding Ritika,  playing daddy game and hamara baccha talks...
JonMoxley thumbnail
Link...
http://desi**fo***.net/tv-shows/ishaani-ke-ghar-hua-jashn-meri-aashiqui-tumse-hi/
Rad75 thumbnail
IF Ishani is stopping the fights between RV and Shikhar... it is due to her concern towards RV.. during the dance -drama  scenes...  her heart and eyes were looking at RV...
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ishaani has to kill rv
then she can happily marry shikhar
ankitabaran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She is amazing actress... She changes color very easily... True is something else And shows something else... Let them suffer... Both are dumb... Deserve each other... 
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wish i could slap Ishaani for not having self respect and not for standing up for herself..
Anonymoususers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She even tried her best in hurting him physically...firstly he was beaten by her family members and police when they got to know he loves her then shenala's brother shot him and now recently the accedent..it was all because of her...i think the best she can do is to shoot him straight in the head   ðŸ˜¡

but even after all this in the end the only thing she'll do is sun raha ha na tu roo rahi hoon ma