Ronit Roy- Pallavi finally get a romantic track

Posted: 8 years ago

Ronit Roy- Pallavi finally get a romantic track

The lead pair of the show 'Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar' has finally reunited after a separation of 15 years. Onscreen couple Neil (Ronit Roy) and Ragini (Pallavi Kulkarni) are reliving their youth as they are seen falling in love all over again. Initially, Ragini is sceptical about how their kids will react and what the society will think, but the much-in-love couple decide to keep the reunion a secret. The two are keen to spend some quality time together. From having a bhutta date to whisking Ragini secretly away from everyone, to playing footsie under the table, Neil does everything to woo his wife.

The upcoming episodes will also bring in a twist with Ronnie's (Rushad Rana) entry in the show. Though he will accept that he is Suhani's (Palak Jain) father, he will accuse Neil of cheating on Ragini with Rupali (Mihika Verma).

Ronit says, "Both Neil and Ragini have been through a lot and now that the misunderstanding is over, they are finally seen confessing their love. Both the characters have been restrained when it comes to expressing their feelings. So it's fun not only to see them madly in love but also shoot these scenes. Our chemistry has been appreciated by the viewers and I hope they continue to do so." Pallavi adds, "The romantic track is a pleasant change for me. Since the show started, my character has mostly been very strict, so enacting the romantic scenes is fun."
The entire cast and crew have another reason to celebrate as the show, launched in November, has completed 100 episodes.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Ronit-Roy-Pallavi-finally-get-a-romantic-track/articleshow/47234623.cms
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar airs from Monday-Thursday at 10.30pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

Edited by AyeshaRR - 8 years ago
TFS...
while for the upcoming track...i will not jump to conclusion...lets wait and watch...
Pallavi adds, "The romantic track is a pleasant change for me. Since the show started, my character has mostly been very strict, so enacting the romantic scenes is fun."

I agree with her! She so needed this😆 Good to know that she is enjoying 😉
Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Pallavi adds, "The romantic track is a pleasant change for me. Since the show started, my character has mostly been very strict, so enacting the romantic scenes is fun."

I agree with her! She so needed this😆 Good to know that she is enjoying 😉

and we Understand Pallavi so well☺️
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

and we Understand Pallavi so well☺️

She was really enjoying in yesterday's scene! That smiles were so cute, she was not acting 😆

She was really enjoying in yesterday's scene! That smiles were so cute, she was not acting 😆

Not only yesterday Ragini... Right from the first Scene... Both of them were not acting... Take a bet☺️
You girls are bettign on waht? 😆
TFS! The change is good for us too. :D
Originally posted by poetic

You girls are bettign on waht?😆

I'm not betting on anything, its Vidya😆 That PK and RR never act in their scenes😉

I'm not betting on anything, its Vidya😆 That PK and RR never act in their scenes😉

Rachna

R u with me on this ?? be honest haa😆