Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

FF- MaNan- TuMeraArmaanHai/U R My Desire-LinkThread2 Pg1/151(7/8/15) (Page 9)

cutypie04 IF-Dazzler
cutypie04
cutypie04

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
nice teaser
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk

kriti094 Goldie
kriti094
kriti094

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Ur teasers increase my curosity for the chapter

kashishk

ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:40am | IP Logged
wow wonderful teaser loved it can't wait for the update thank you for pm.

kashishk

ashmitaa IF-Rockerz
ashmitaa
ashmitaa

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
loved chapter 1..
loving Manan's friendship.. i guess..Manik will soon fall for nanduEmbarrassed

and i too didnt like Soha's attitude...Ouch
Teaser is awesome...
continue soon..Smile

kashishk

HTA111 Goldie
HTA111
HTA111

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I really loved your previous one so I cant wait to read the next part update really soon

kashishk

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Hello guys, I feeling so good by the response, thank a loads. I hope more people join us on this adventure and please, it is a hearty request, please promote the FF to your friends and people around (The direct Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376187)

I will update the next chapter soon.
Keep loving my work. Please send in comments and do like, as it means a lot to me. For a writer, your guys comments are their feed, so don't forget about the feedback my superb MaNan lovers <3 

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan

Loads of love<333
Kashish

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

abrishaliManishadevnanideactivated_byeKaShforever06ashmitaarockstarloverwhitelilyMaNanmatic_Sanaameena671_Dimples_YD.AHMysticRiver

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Hello guys, here is the chapter 2. And I have some expectations from my super MaNan readers, let's say 5 pages of comment for this chapter and 60 likes at least, I know you guys can do folds more than this.

PS: For PMs in future, buddy me by clicking on the following link : KashishkManan

CHAPTER 2

In no time they had all the decorations done, well this was a small party, the kind of party they love. They didn't want lots of member who most of the time pretended they care. But Manik and his family knew that Nandini and her mom could never pretend they care because they truly cared for them and love them from their heart and vice versa. There were only close friends even on Manik and Nandini's birthday party.

Manik sighed with satisfaction "finally done"

"What's finally done Manik?" A voice came from behind

Manik and Nandini turned. Nandini cried in joy and hugged the person, it was Manik's dad, Karan Malhotra. He was a very lovely, caring and adorable man. He just loved his family and Nandini. He took Padma as his sister.

"Uncle it's Auntie's birthday today" said Nandini with a frown thinking "Did you forgot?"

"Well I was the first one to wish her" Karad said dreamily

***FLASHBACK***

Mitisha sat down as the sun ray peeped through the curtains. She rubbed her eyes and had a clear view of the room. She gasped looking at the beautiful decorated room, with lots of flowers and heart shape balloon then her eyes fell on the wall in front of her, it was written on it "I love you jaan".

She looked at the other side of the bed and her husband wasn't there which made her frown but then she smiled as she heard his voice. 

"So how was the surprise jaan?" asked his dashing husband still in his nighty.

She looked at him with a wide smile and eyes moist, she felt so special when he did things like that. Karan looked at her face and saw her moist eyes. He moved toward her and took her in his arms and kissed her hair.

"Oh my poor baby is crying" Karan's tone was so sweet, Mitisha smiled widely.

"So did you like it?" He asked her again

"Nah, I don't like it" she looked at him who was frowning and looking at her "because I loved it" She hugged him tightly "But I love you more" she added.

"I love you the most jaan" he cupped her chin and give her a kiss full of love and passion.

***FLASHBACK***

Manik and Nandini looked at a dreaming Karan and wondered where was he lost? and moreover he was slightly blushing. They were going to ask but they heard car stopping. Manik, Nandini rushed with Karan to the switch and and switched off the lights.

Both moms were laughing at something, they entered in the house and wondered as if they were not imagining, the lights were off. Usually some lights were on even in the night too then why was there no light?

"Yeh light ko kiya hogaya, yahan kabhi light jaati to nahi" Mitisha asked with a frown settled on her face. This place was her home and she knew about it.

But before they could say more, the lights switched on and they found the hall decorated in the shade of pink, blue sea colour, there were ribbon attached on the Ceiling. Then their eyes fell in the beautiful cake in the middle with few candles which they realized had been lit when they were admiring the hall.

Looking at the cake they knew Manik and Nandini made it. They so loved their cake, they had like a magic in their hands. Both moms moved toward them with a big smile. They knew how to make it up for their mistake.

They admired the fact that when both Manik and Nandini realized their faults they always apologized from heart and tried their best to not repeat the same mistake. 

"Happy Birthday Mom/Aunty" said Manik and Nandini together with a huge smile

Mitisha moved toward them, they were the angels of her lifes, she loves them a lot more than her life. Moving closer to them she hugged them "Thank you"

"Mom, I am hurt" Manik start his melo-dramatic act with a frown and his hand on his heart "I don't need your thank you but your kiss"

All burst out laughing, Mitisha was about to kiss Manik but she kissed Nandini's forehead first. Everybody started laughing, Karan came and kissed Nandini's forehad too then slided his arm around Mitisha's waist who looked at him a blushed like it was the first time they were in touch.

Even the kids were used to see them romancing but his wife was still a shy bride, and he loved that. He smiled admiringly.

"Mom, dad that's so not fair," He whined like a baby

He looked so cute when he acts like kids. Mitisha and Karan moved toward Manik and both kissed on different side of his cheeks which caused a big grin on Manik's face. Nandini captured the Kodak moment in her mobile and smiled. They all looked so cute.

Then Manik said he wanted a kiss by Padma and Mitisha so they both gave a kiss on his cheek on both sides. He was looking so adorable and Nandini took another photo.

"Now mom cut the cake and we have to at least get to taste it before Nandu finish all" Manik received a killing glare from Nandini as soon as he said it.

Everybody giggled looked at them, their little little fights were so cute. They really couldn't believe they are so good friends. Manik has even few friends till now that he made before he met Nandini but Nandini become a big part of his life whereas the others stayed only friends. Manik and Nandini were inseparable. Will they be always inseparable?

"It's not me it's you who eat all the cake" she retorted back, fuming.

"Oh don't lie Nandu, you are stomach is telling us the truth, see you are gaining weight," Manik was really enjoying teasing her and also having killing look from her. He so loved his friend.

"Manik I am not GAINING WEIGHT, it's YOU who is GAINING WEIGHT and becoming an ELEPHANT" She called him Manik only when she was angry with him.

"I can feel someone jealous of my muscles" He chuckled, showing off his muscles as he dusted them.

Nandini rolled her eyes "Show off. It's completely waste of time talking to you and listen don't talk to me because I am not gonna talk to you" and started moving away angrily but stopped as Manik hold her wrist and side hugged her.

"Ok ok baba, I am sorry, I agree I eat all the cake but I am not gaining weight" He pouted at her.

Nandini hugged Manik "sorry accepted and I agree you are not gaining weight, and it goes same for me" Manik nodded, a cutness filled nod.

Mitishia, Padma and Karan laughed and they really lovef their childrens bond, one second they were fighting and the next second they were together, the fights were completely forgotten.

Manik and Nandini looked at the mothers and Karan. Mitisha and Padma they were the perfect moms and aunties and Karan was the perfect dad and uncle. 

then both Manik and Nandini laughed after recalling why they were fighting on such a silly thing but that was the beauty of their relation, they never fought over the limits, they knew when to stop, true they did to annoy but to just an extent and after that they laughed like crazy.

They hugged Mitisha, Padma and Karan.

"So how about you cut the cake sweetheart" Karan said romanticaly which caused Mitisha to blush.

Padma however missed her time with her husband, she wished he was with them but it wasn't possible. She quickly wept the single tear which made it way out from here eys then she smiled genuily for Mitisha and Karan she wished them to be like this forever, happy, together, with Manik, they were a complete and happy family.

Everybody moved toward the cake and Mitisha cut the cake.She fed Karan who made her fed back. They yelled in happiness. Manik and Nandini hugged Mitisha at the same time and kissed her cheek.

NEXT DAY

Nandini sat in "Manik my finger is still burning you are such a jerk", he made her wake up by putting her finger in the hot hot coffee. She blew on her fingers.

But he didn't reply or neither start driving the car, she tried to took him out of his dream by calling his name but he was lost somewhere after that she was irritated over the limit she shook him hard.

As Manik sat in the car, he didn't know why but his thought went to Soha, she was so sweet, hot and not to mention sexy, she had everything he wanted in his girl. He came out from his thought as Nandini shook him hard. He looked at her and as he noticed the look in her eyes, he realized he wasn't replying her. His eyes rounded. She was already angry with him and now he messed even more as he didn't pay attention on what she was saying, well of course, they weren't sweet words but words like 'scoundrel' 'stupid' 'jerk' 'moron' 'idiot'.

"I am really sorry Nadu, I didn't meant to hurt you, I am sorry," he apologized with a pout and gave her a cute puppy look.

She looked at him and pouted, she never could stay angry with him. He asked sorry such in a sweet way. She hugged him and he hugged her back for the first time or well second time she felt a electricity in her body, she had started to feel more than friend about Manik. She shook her head and pushed aside the thoughts moreover she cursed herself to even thinking of that.

Once they started talking Nandini completely forgot about the awkward moment and became as usually, laughing on their silly jokes, discussing about college project...

Manik parked the car and they both came out. Soha too came out from her car at the same moment and she actually was fuming looking them together and thought 'what the hell they went in the same car yesterday and now they are also coming together' she was cursing Nandini under her breath.

"Hi Manik, Hi Nandini" Said Soha in a sweet tone.

"Hi Soha" both of them said but as Manik looked at her clearly he was again left spell-bounded, he was so attract by her. He couldn't deny she was looking hot in this blue jean skirt coming a little up to her knees and her pink baby top sleeveless.

Soha looked at Manik and noticed his expression, she knew he was attract to her even she was, she never was in her life attracted to someone, Manik was the first guy and she would make sure she had him as she always get what she wanted after all she is Soha OBEROI, whose dad never said her no.

Nandini looked at Manik and she felt hurt because he was looking at Soha dreamily. She knew he was attract to Soha, it was evident on his face. When she turned to look at Soha she noticed her smile it was full of pride and ego, Nandini frowned, she didn't like this even a bit. Moreover she knew Soha too was attracted to Manik. 

She didn't know why but she was feeling jealous seeing the look Manik was giving Soha.

Manik and Soha had an eye lock which made them forgot the surroundings. Manik agreed he was attracted to her, even looking in her eyes he reached in another land but again he didn't feel something warm but he dismissed the thought, thinking that he was being to filmy.

They came from the eye lock as Arjun, Shreya, Rishi and Neha joined them. Soha frowned,  she didn't liked a bit his friends coming in between but then she smiled she knew if she wanted to get Manik she would have to be sweet with his friends at least in front of Manik.

...To be continued.

So here is the chapter 2.
Do you like MaNan's friendship? What is your take on Soha?
Please leave your comments, do like and pretty please share the link with your friends.

Love u all<333
Kashish

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

keyuri_bhavanimsrakshitha9630sweet_krushiNaghmakouserJoan4lovesy3333mili_mini1Nishpoorachel23abrishalijigusamKiara19941D43barsha241gazal.lubnaayuu20bhaswatee1308Excel00703anjalivarmasravanthi_ssanalokhrrabaasadloveszoyakoochiepooKashish9687appy111Ambyliciousaparnainboxmusicalstarsdeactivated_byeroseashuma_taareysaithanmayeenara26sunset17BornInFireSONIAGHOSHnymphadoratonksQueenOfHellzooni.shahlovelyyuvi10kash321Ashmita18shweta...Manishadevnanianum85228601Sweetsuraiya2manan_0711arshuaarCookiSanskruti164vanivartikamusicialtieLovelylav7sharon.babuapps33RanKatDeepRanmanan58piyu008HTA111Arshirox97kriti094manvilover18khadupamshahzKaShforever06vani86Mawara_Ejazmanya_189N_NiyawhitelilyrockstarloverashmitaaRomComFanHumzyAMAR_LOVEPrincessAshVik_Dimples_ameena671MaNanmatic_SanaYD.AHMysticRiver

nara26 Senior Member
nara26
nara26

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Loved chapter 1.. and 2
loving Manan's friendship continue soon Clap Clap

Edited by nara26 - 17 May 2015 at 9:43am

kashishk

Go to top