Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update.
Continue soon.
-Obnoxious- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kashishk

Hey sweetheart, 
The next chapter is hopefully tomorrow, I am trying my best but you know Ramadan started so I feel even more lazy and drained.
Yes, I won't lie, it is going to be some very slow, yet friendly moments but steadily the story will move forward.
I am so sorry to make you guys wait and all the very very best to you and all the people giving exams.
May you get 285+ in your exams. What is party ticket btw? <3 
All the best!

Loads of luv<333
Kashish

If I had given the exam and scored above 285 then I'd have got a free party ticket for the scholars party. But now I have to pay 2000 rupees for the same. :3
I had slept late so I just couldn't get up on time and missed it. :((((
Lovelylav7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update..please make a situation in between them to they can solve their misunderstandings
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is so lovely... the way he is coming to his own realizations of what he missed out on , even without knowing the truth... can't imagine his reaction when that comes out... I love the diary aspect, especially with all she has been through, its definitely something she needs... looking forward  to seeing how this all rolls out..
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shavashava

If I had given the exam and scored above 285 then I'd have got a free party ticket for the scholars party. But now I have to pay 2000 rupees for the same. :3
I had slept late so I just couldn't get up on time and missed it. :((((

Awee sweetheart, I am sorry that I updated late. Although I love all the comments and love, and I do try to update as soon as I can but U can't always... so when it comes to exams, please concentrate on them and then read the story. I don't want you to stay behind for anything instead I want you to excel in everything.

Loads of luv<333
Kashish
-Obnoxious- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kashishk

Awee sweetheart, I am sorry that I updated late. Although I love all the comments and love, and I do try to update as soon as I can but U can't always... so when it comes to exams, please concentrate on them and then read the story. I don't want you to stay behind for anything instead I want you to excel in everything.

Loads of luv<333
Kashish

That's so sweet of you and I can understand. Even I am busy with 2-3 stories and couldn't update regularly. Thanks for the sweet concern of yours and I'll see to it next time. 
Take care and try to update whenever you get free time. ^_^ 
deepeti thumbnail
finally manik started to fell nandini was never wrong.
loved the jealous  manik.
just can't wait till soha truth to come infront of manik. 
when are you gone update next part?
iqra286 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww kashish man ur d bestπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ just loved it yrπŸ˜›πŸ˜› loving d man as jelousy is reaching at its peakπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but felling sad for manik as he lost all his realtions cox if dt bloody bitch soha😑😑😑😑😑 i want him 2 reagain all his realtions backkk😊😊😊😊 plzz update its nxt chp soon as ii wnated 2 knw how will story shaped up further😊😊
parth_luv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsum update
i'm luving jealous manik
bt plz can u wite more of manan scenes
continue soon 😊
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice updates
cont soon